1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to connect to #Xbins Tutorial -*With Pics*-

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by theridges, Jul 20, 2006.

1. theridges

theridges Guest

well i dont have zonealarm anymore but you should be able to put the program in an exception list....

2. modups

modups Member

what is xbins and what does it do

3. theridges

theridges Guest

Xbins is a server on IRC where you get certain files for modified consoles......

4. penner13

penner13 Guest

will krayzies uxe installer work on all versions of xbox v1.0 - 1.6?

5. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Active member

@penner13
    ur not allowed 2 double post u dont double post u triple post u gatta stop read the rules u asked that 3 times!!!

6. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

it wont let me connect..ill click connect to server when i type in all of my stuff and then it wont connect sp that i can connect to xnins...ehat do i do?

7. theridges

theridges Guest

make sure your firewalls of off etc.....

8. kslice917

kslice917 Regular member

@theridges - Perhaps you should include at the top of your first post or in the title what #xbins is for.

I have had multiple people asking where to get the EvoX dashboard or others. Some newbies are just too lazy to read I guess.

But hey, great tutorial!

9. aloneis1

aloneis1 Guest

ok now that i did that i want to know how do i get mod files for a certain game like rainbow six black arrow i dont see it on the list ? can anyone assist me

10. kslice917

kslice917 Regular member

@aloneis1 - I don't want to go off topic, so I'm just going to say that if you need help, feel free to PM me and I'll help you out.

11. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

In the firewall section of your zone alarm suite, go to program control or whatever its called and change the top security bar to low. Then it will ask you for permissions. P.s ZA sucks....

And guys i could use some help, on mIRC im on the efnet server, but when i go into the #xbins room and type in /msg xbins !list it doesnt do anything, while on the main window it says username does not exist or sumthin like that? I also noticed no red writing shows up...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2007
  12. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

also i was wondering ( sorry for double posting, my original post is gettin big lol ) if someone could just go on to mIRC once on their own computer and get me a username and password ( do they time out or can they last forever until you use it once?) i just want to go on once and get *cough*XBMC*cough* . if someone could leave a post here telling me theyv sent me a pm with the ftp address and a username + password aswell that would be great.

13. theridges

theridges Guest

just use this its Xbins auto connect...
    you dont need a username or password and you dont have to use Mirc...
    just extract it and double click the file it will do the rest for you
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/2iih9c

14. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

its ok i managed to get it working. Found what i needed and uninstalled evrything.