1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to copy my games directly into my X Box?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by bminhwong, Nov 12, 2004.

1. bminhwong

bminhwong Member

Hi,

I heard that you can copy your games directly in to a X Box machine. I was wondering if someone would advise me on "how to download my entire video game from my CD in to the X Box console?" I have a 6 year old son and friends have a habit of scratching disks. Replacing games gets expensive. Please let me know if it is possible and how?

Thanks all,
    Bobby

2. sal_va182

sal_va182 Guest

hey bobby,

What you need is a modded xbox with the same hard drive, or a larger hard drive. And then download a xbox backup program. These are such things as pxHDDLoader and XBCopy, which are all avaliable from www.x-b-o-x.net. Then you can FTP that prgram over, and backup your games. It sounds hard to do, but its very easy.

3. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

but honestly I greatly prefer dvd2xbox. Just my opinion though

4. bminhwong

bminhwong Member

Thanks guys for all your advice. Now I'm off to find a larger hard drive for the X Box.

-Bobby

5. AirViper

AirViper Member

go to www.xbox-scene.com you can find tons of tutorials on how these modchips work and what to do. it is complicated at first but once you give it a try things become more clear. by the way i use dvd2xbox and its great.
    good luck.

ps. xbins can be found there and it has tons of apps and programs to run on the xbox to make it do all kinds of things.