1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to create a DVD image with Nero 6 Enterprise Ed?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by shakim, Jan 4, 2005.

1. shakim

shakim Regular member

Currently I am using Alchol 120% to create my DVD images so I can mount them on a Virtual drive and view without the actual DVD. I just bought Nero 6 Enterprise Ed. which has a virtual drive. I want to do away with alcohol 120% and use Nero to create the images. Can someone please point to a step by step tutorial on how to create a DVD image and use the virtual Drive?

2. weazendvd

weazendvd Member

okay, this is a little off topic, but will enable you to watch the movie without the dvd. download dvd shrink and either open your video ts folder or the image file. from there you can select the main movie and watch it without burning the dvd. hope this makes things a little easier

3. weazendvd

weazendvd Member

ok so i couldnt find an edit post button, but also you can create the iso image files with dvd shrink. i personally think its the easiest way to go, and its FREE!

4. shakim

shakim Regular member

Yes that way would work. But, I was looking to do it specifically through Nero 6. Reason being, I don't want to load too many software onto my laptop. I want to keep it clean. I currently have Nero 6, decrypter plugin, Alcholol 120% and dvdxcopy loaded on my machine. I just want to be able to create the mountable image through Nero.