1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to create chapters

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by heman5000, Mar 27, 2006.

  1. heman5000

    heman5000 Member

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2006
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Im trying to create chapters on my nero vision express which burns dvds but after I finish making them I have like 15 layouts instead of 1. I only need 1 layout when I insert my dvd which I can click on and I only need these chapters for the sole reason to when I press next on my dvd controller the movie fast forwars 10 minutes in an instant can anyone help me?
     
  2. whiskeyfa

    whiskeyfa Regular member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2005
    Messages:
    140
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    I don't think that this is possible, when you have an episode with chapters nero recode requires you to have a menu for that episode. You might be able to choose whether you have a seperate menu or not by using a different tool. http://www.ulead.com/dws/ includes chapter software you can trial, this might give you better options for editing.
     

Share This Page