1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to download off of tv-links.co.uk

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by g0tr1ce, Mar 31, 2007.

1. g0tr1ce

g0tr1ce Member

I was wondering how to download the videos off of tv-links.co.uk.
    I have tried everything but i cant find anything to download them from it.

2. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

I think they use flash so you need to get some flash capture software.

I recommend just getting it through other methods unless you can't find it anywhere else.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  3. bac162620

bac162620 Guest

I've tried use some flash capture software but with no luck. Does anyone know how to get videos off of tv-links.co.uk

4. dreamlord

dreamlord Member

You used to be able to use a firefox tool called GreaseMonkey with a plug-in called Unembed... unfortunately, as of today, they modified the site code and this appears to no longer work. I will be subscribed to this so if I get an answer I will post it immediately.

5. kiki4

kiki4 Guest

well you could see were it's from and if it is from youtube then you could just go to this website that lets you download all youtube videos so just go find it and there you go and on the top there is a link for myspace and google vids too.

6. istorbot

istorbot Guest

i use the firefox extension DownloadHelper to download videos from tv-links.com.uk.
    it works for me.

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

out of curiosity, why would you want to download off that site? all the video is of so incredibly low quality that it doesn't really register as being something worth keeping on one's own personal media.

8. dreamlord

dreamlord Member

Actually, the video is in TV quality. Keep in mind that anything above 640 x 480 actually contains more dots than a standard def TV. When you complain about quality you should actually complain about resolution.

However, the point is not having them. The site will only last for so long before some greedy DVD company kills it for hosting something they own. When it dies, wouldn't you like to be one of the few who can still watch shows that no one will release on DVD, like Rocko's Modern Life?

9. lmanlo

lmanlo Member

How do we download videos from TV Links but is in divx form from stage6, I've had used downloadhelper, ook video, video download all of these are firefox extensions. I have used Realplayer but nothing also. I also have checked it's website for the movie but nothing. Has anyone downloaded that kind of file, I've downloaded anything that is not divx.

Thanks for the help

10. dreamlord

dreamlord Member

11. istorbot

istorbot Guest

12. dharringt

dharringt Member

If you are watching a Stage 6 Divx video on TV-links.co.uk, it's actually incredibly easy to save the video! Just right click on the screen while a Stage 6 video is playing; then select "preferences"; from the preferences screen, select "Downloads"; and make a check next to "Download all videos." Every divx movie you watch online will now download as a .divx file.

13. dreamlord

dreamlord Member

Nice, thanks for the update.

14. ballboy88

ballboy88 Regular member

Last edited: Aug 16, 2007
  15. clark123

clark123 Member

16. clark123

clark123 Member

Edit
    sorry for double post i got lagged and refreshed twice

Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
  17. TedM

TedM Member

Everyone, are you tired of downloading EVERY SINGLE MOVIE YOU WATCH in Divx? Well I've found a way on TV-links to download any divx video quite simply, without the need to watch it. First, go to tv-links and find the divx video you want. Then, open it. If you right click the screen while the movie is going, you'll get a little menu, find "Fullscreen Mode" and click it. Then you will be in fullscreen, just click anywhere in the movie and a little box will pop-up (like in the desktop player) It will have a 7 digit code on it. EX: "1433314.divx" What you want to do is write that code on a paper. Then close fullscreen mode/the video and get ready to type in your address bar.
    TYPE:
    Code:
    http://video.stage6.com/*******/.divx
    The ******* represents your 7 digit code.
    For example: http://video.stage6.com/1433314/.divx (YOU CAN CLICK THIS TO SEE THE EFFECTS) is the first episode of robot chicken, I just typed in the code and pressed enter and the download box came up. I made this process seem very long and hard, but I just wanted to be clear, it's very, very EASY!

18. clark123

clark123 Member

holy thankx man that idea really help me to embed dam tried lots of idea and finally you save my life :)

19. TedM

TedM Member

No problem

20. train33

train33 Member

tv-links got shut down.
    the code entering thing seem to still work.
    does any one know of another way of getting the code for movies and shows?
    thx