1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to extract an ISO file to the xbox harddisk

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Kurupt_NL, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Kurupt_NL

Kurupt_NL Member

Hi guys!

I would really want to know this:

I got a backup of a game in ISO format on my PC harddisk. Now my xbox bios is modded with a TSOP Xecutor2. Using the build in complex tools it allows me to do certain thing on my pc via the xbox (i.e. SFV file check, ISO extracting). Now i tried copying the game to the xbox harddisk using flashFXP, of course it worked but my xbox diskdrive is too small to hold the ISO file and the extracting game. What i want to do now is use the complex tools ISO extractor to extract the iso on my PC harddisk to my xbox harddisk. My question, how do i do this?i can choose "remote harddrive" but the screen will change and it won't let me see anything (i.e. my pc hdd or something)

I tried to use daemon tools to un-ISO the files on the pc harddisk, but it wil load the ISO but it won't read it. And since i don't have a DVD-burner (i know, i'm about the only person in the world without a dvd-burner :p) how do i do this?

Thanx!

2. Kurupt_NL

Kurupt_NL Member

Well, i figured it out myself!Just spend some more quality time on the fine medium called internet and i found the sollution to my problem, a little program called Qwix...

Later...:D