1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Extract and Burn a Xbox Game Tutorial(with pics)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by theridges, Jul 7, 2006.

1. scamino1

scamino1 Guest

wait so ur sayin after ive extracted i send with qwix?Did i extract right?I already have qwix,do i put it in E: Games What Do i do?

2. scamino1

scamino1 Guest

ok i got it on with qwix,i hit play games from hard drive and the screen freezes at evox background.could the iso be corrupt?i was rreeddinn the file text includded with the game and it said dashboard updates were taken out , Could this be the Problem?

3. theridges

theridges Guest

all you should have to do is upload the Xiso with qwix to the E Drive no extraction at all.....

4. scamino1

scamino1 Guest

i put it in E: games so the game must not work....ill try a different game when i finish it

5. theridges

theridges Guest

what game is it?

6. luis5445

luis5445 Guest

can a softmodded xbox(unleashX)read it without a modchip

7. theridges

theridges Guest

Yes....thats why you softmod to play back-up games...

8. Sameem

Sameem Member

Hi everyone, i TRIED EVERYTHING, im gunna end up killing myself i got a mod chip installed and i wasted about 30 dvd's trying to burn games and not one worked :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:GRRRRRRRR so mad, please someone help me i would do anything, i installed all programs and tried everything, i think it might just b the games im downloading or something?:S PLEASE SOMEONE POST ME ANYTHING THAT COULD HELP, or ill end up with no hair on my head im dieing.!!!

9. theridges

theridges Guest

what kind of dvd's are you using? go get some verbatim DVD-R and burn at 4x....

10. Sameem

Sameem Member

Those are the ones that i have! thanks , i need to know step by step how to download and burn them please, i tried everything it dosent work believe me.

11. scamino1

scamino1 Guest

@@@@@The ridges.

Im usin need4speed underground 2.

12. Sameem

Sameem Member

wtf is the ridges:S sorry im new at this

13. theridges

theridges Guest

thats me :)

14. scamino1

scamino1 Guest

never mind ridges, i trhink its a bad iso cuz i tried different games and hadn success.

15. pthomas

pthomas Member

Sorry but I'm really new at this. I want to know about soft mods. So with soft mods you can play any backed up or burned games on your xbox or can you only play xbox burned games??
    Help would be GREAT

16. theridges

theridges Guest

a burned game is a back-up my friend.....a softmod can do everything a modchip can but if something goes wrong its easier to fix with a modchip..

17. pthomas

pthomas Member

Ok I found info about soft mods and I just found out that my kernal number and my dasboard version number is too high. Any Idea on how to downgrade it????

18. theridges

theridges Guest

too high?
    it cant be too high....what r they?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2006
  19. pthomas

pthomas Member

Ok I read in a web site that if your kernal and your dashborad numbers are too high you wont be able to install linux?? my kernal is 1.00.5838.01 my Dasboard number is 1.00.5960.01

20. theridges

theridges Guest

i have never heard anything about it being to high.....i will read up on it and see if i find anything out...can you show me the site that you seen that on because i have from pretty good word that it cant be to high...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2006