1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Extract and Burn a Xbox Game Tutorial(with pics)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by theridges, Jul 7, 2006.

1. pthomas

pthomas Member

2. theridges

theridges Guest

that is to put actual linux on your xbox trust me a softmod will work....i promise

3. pthomas

pthomas Member

Ok, So can You give me a link where it tells me step by step on how to soft mod?

4. theridges

theridges Guest

5. pthomas

pthomas Member

Is there any way to get the game saves to the xbox besides action replay. Like using a usb adapter or something and can I downolad the Action Replay software??

6. theridges

theridges Guest

yea but its complicated search google to learn how...

7. wasted05

wasted05 Guest

codejunkies.com

8. titan124

titan124 Member

For some reason in all of my backup files I just got a setup file, so I decided to download the exact one being used in this tutorial, and all I got was that same setup file that is broken. Anyone know what's wrong?

9. theridges

theridges Guest

what file are you trying to get exactly??? we will not tell u were to get games ect we do not condone priacy here this is just a tutorial i wrote becuz people were getting confused...

10. titan124

titan124 Member

me? I just told you I was trying to use the same file that you were using to backup MLB 2k6.

11. theridges

theridges Guest

did you download and install winrar?
    becuz you shouldnt be getting a set up file pm me
    *its not safe to talk here lol*

12. pthomas

pthomas Member

Ok I tried to do a Soft Mod Using the UXE Package and I conneced the pc primary IDE Cable to my xbox. after that I used xboxhdm to recreate my hard drive. then I turned my PC And My xbox off. Then when i tried to boot up the xbox it just stayed at the big X and the XBOX it doesnt boot up to the dash??? i'm pretty sure I screwed up softmodding can sum one plz help me?????!!!!!!

13. theridges

theridges Guest

why did you softmod with a hotswap instead of doing it the normal way?...does the microsoft logo appear under the be X logo?

14. pthomas

pthomas Member

Yes the mircosoft logo does come on most of the time. it plays games but I cant get a dashboard to come up??? I did it the hotswap because i didnt have action repla or the games and didnt want 2 buy it? The UXE tut said it will load a exox dash

15. theridges

theridges Guest

have you tried to load a back-up game yet??

16. pthomas

pthomas Member

I Cant to burn a xbox game dont you need to ftp it to ur computer? and to do that i need to go through the dashboard right???

17. theridges

theridges Guest

you can download AID 3.0 and see if it boots..you have to use torrents for that...go to isohunt.com and search auto installer

18. pthomas

pthomas Member

Ok I Am Downloading a Slayers Disc Version 2.6 final it works with xbox dash version which is 1.6, at least thats what the info on it said, it also says that it can be used to return the xbox back to the original retail. Do You Think This Is A GOOD Choice??? because I didnt want to download the auto installer because there were so many to choose from so anyway I hope this disc works. One more thing once I doenload it how do I burn in and have my xbox read the disc??? Thanks for all your help!!!

19. 1337moder

1337moder Guest

ohhhhhh!!!!1!!!1!!!!
    I LOVE U
    this is why i love this site
    excellent tut!

20. Boromir

Boromir Member

Hi, question from someone with no expertise what soefer (just an accountant burning some x-box games for his kids), I've burned a lot of downloaded .iso files with DVD decrypter (did it exactly like your tutorial) only my xbox has only been able to read one or two of the disks I burned (my sucess rate is about one out of five).

The one thing that I have different from your tutorial, is under tool-settings: my version of dvd decrypter has "Lock Volume - Exclusive access" marked on (instead of off). Could that be the cause of my many unreadable disks?

Thanks
    Boromir