1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Fit a dvd thats Larger than a 4.7gb on one disk

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by CAUZ, Jul 15, 2003.

1. CAUZ

CAUZ Member

I was tyrin to back up some movies and it tells me that im using 5,127 mb, but when i go to backup the movie it says i dont have enough memory???

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

3. jay33

jay33 Regular member

Ya, download dvd shrink, which is free. I try not to compress the movie unless I have to. I would rather strip out all the extra video and audio I don't need and try to keep the movie itself in it's original form. If you do have to compress it's not that noticable, unless you compress it way down to level 6-8.

4. CAUZ

CAUZ Member

I have used shrink, what i did was compressed the whole movie and put evertthing esle as a still picture without any audio. When i put it into a dvd player a error pop up, after that i put it into the computer and it worked. But the movie is slpit up into 4 chapters and the first chapter is the main menu and the other chapters are the movies is there a way so i can be able to keep some of the extras so that when i click on deleted scenes i still would be able to watch them???

5. longjonsi

longjonsi Member

yes do a full disk back up and just compress it to the level to where u see no more red on the bar in the uper right

6. scottvf

scottvf Guest

You can use dvd20ne to make it fit.