1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get 3D from pc to television?

Discussion in '3D TV' started by Marrow, May 22, 2013.

1. Marrow

Marrow Member

So i bought this television: LG 3D LED-televisio 42LM3400. And I would like to watch 3D movies in that television from the files I have in my PC. I tried to watch a 3D movie with my computer connected to TV by hdmi cable but it only showed up split-screened and putting on glasses didn't help. I also tried to watch some youtube 3D clips but they didn't work either.

My PC has ATI Radeon HD5870 graphic card and Intel i5 760 processor if that matters.

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

you need to press the the 3d button on your remote to merge the split screen, put the film on a usb stick and plug it in your tv, press menu or what ever and find the 3d option, most are side by side and it merges in to one once you press the button

3. Marrow

Marrow Member

Haha, oh yeah it was that easy :) Thanks! Do you think 3D bluray files would show up correctly with that graphic card or do I need some 3D graphic card?

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  4. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

Not sure mate i just download the films and play them on tv via an external hard drive