1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to install games on samsung C3050?

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by WoCat, Mar 26, 2010.

1. WoCat

WoCat Member

Hello,
    Is anyone here who uses C3050? I'm trying to install some games on my C3050 and every time I tried a java error occurred or the file is too large. I have plenty of memory and also I have a SD card. I don't have a cable for transfer, but I have a Bluetooth device for my pc so I can transfer music and photos from pc to phone. I have searched all over the internet and all I could find are settings for samsung GT C3050 and I don't have this model.
    Thanks

2. mihaitza2002

mihaitza2002 Member

hi!
    i`m romanian and a don`t know very ok english:)
    i have a Samsung GT-C3050
    i`m was put on my SD card some games "*.jad", i click ok on that game, and the game install (no all games:) )
    or on my browser on the phone i entry on google and i type: "download samsung games" i entry on a site, i press ok on "Download", the game downloading and question me if i want to install, i press ok again and i found them on "Menu->Applications->Games and others->My games"

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  3. WoCat

WoCat Member

Well, thank you for your help, unfortunately, it seems that you didn't read my post very well, because I said that I found many instructions and games for Samsung GT C3050, but as I said I don't use this one, but Samsung C3050, without that GT, there are two different phones.
    Anyway, I found a solution on a forum I guess, sorry I didn't post it, but found it recently.
    I had to save both .jar and .jad extensions on my phone and then I could install games. I have tried many ways, both .jar and .jad but not both in the same time, either .jar or .jad.
    So, for other persons which might be interesting in this thread, you should save the both extensions on your phone and the you can install the games...