1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to make a virus

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by girm, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Banning IP addresses does not work, as some Routers can change the IP address each time you go on the internet, also there are IP address hiding progs.

2. rundata

rundata Guest

Ok i totally agree with the virus writers being dumba*s's but hackers, why give them the bad wrap ay? i mean if there where no hackers there wouldnt be an internet or computers as we know them. Hackers are not the people media portrays them to be, There are some people who learn the knowledge and use it for bad things these people are unethical and should be sent to hell for it, but many hackers are good normal (ish) people just like anyone else. Crackers and virus writers are bad hackers just do their thing, yeah that write exploits, but very few release em before telling the vendor and/or offering a patch.

3. ozzymary

ozzymary Guest

quote>>>yeah that write exploits, but very few release em before telling the vendor and/or offering a patch.

you mean to tell me before they put the virus out they offer the patch ....i dont get it .it dont make sense .
    thats like telling the bank you are going to rob it tommorrow
    and virus makers did not make the internet
    i have some ? to ask
    how long does it take to make one a day a week?
    what do they get out of it?
    ok the kid i beleve who made that ntfs files system virus got caught.
    that virus was a basterd because it would shut down windows
    before you could even download the patch. i got that one and the only way to make it stall was type in shtdown a and then you could download patch. what did this person get out of this just fun?i think this ntfs virus was the worst dont you agree?
    and how could they get caught ip address?
    why dont people make good viruses like send a picture of a model or a funny joke .thats the one i would like to make a good one
    not one that would hurt your pc and your day

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2006
  4. rundata

rundata Guest

Ok i think that you need to clarify the differences between virus writers and hackers also. anyone who can code can write a virus, anyone who can write a virus cannot neccesaraly hack. Exploits are things such as buffer overflow exploits, popping your own lil shell code into a harmless app and "owning" the users computer. at the wrost case. Others are DoS exploits all are security problems in compenents. Virii are simple, i mean anyone with google and a c compiler could make a virus to delete random files and unregister all your dll's then start windows without many services, delete those dll's after they are unloaded. its not that hard. I know people who write virii are sad lil losers with nothing better to do than to think its "cool" to show off to their one and only friend, but hackers are not like this at all

5. pulsar

pulsar Active member

@ Rundata, so if some b*****d hacks into my bank & deletes or removes my funds from my account, causing me no end of grief, That is OK?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2006
  6. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

Pulsar, if you know what hacking really is, why generalise and say that all hackers are *ssholes?
    or i should say, that is you seem to be saying.
    If it's just me misinterpreting what you meant, then forget i said anything.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2006
  7. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Quote,

"hackers that cause innocent people nothing but heartache & grief."

I think that nails it in the head, I only object to hackers that make life miserable for [bold]individuals[/bold]. Corporate hackers, hmmm, not sure about those!

I have edited out my ranting post, do not wish to get into trouble!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2006
  8. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

It just looked like you where really generalising, but i see what you meant now.
    The thing is, the original meaning to the term hacker would be something like: someone who decompiles or reverse engineers codes of programs to see what 'makes them tick' so to speak, and who finds flaws that way, but will also in turn try to help and solve the problems he finds, and NEVER uses his knowledge for persnal gain/destructive purposes.
    The people who seize others systems, only to cause trouble, cannot be considered to be hackers, i'd rather call them script kiddies or crackers, since they usually work with programs that do all the hard work for them, and most of them barely know anything about proper coding and programming.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2006
  9. rundata

rundata Guest

Script kiddies and crackers. now that nails it on the head. People who go to some site and download some exploit code are not hackers. The hackers are the people who made the exploit code. Thing is the code is not usually even available to these skiddies before patches have been released. So you just keep uptodate you shouldnt worry about getting your box owned by some kid.

10. rundata

rundata Guest

Im just ranting on now this thread has lost purpose, so i vote Close Thread! lol

11. xiros

xiros Guest

actually i would never use a virus on some one else i just am curious and like computers and want to know everything there is to know about them is all so U guys scru off and die

f*****g dicks...

peace
    theluckygecko

[bold]maybe when i grow up i can be of use to society, but then again.....[/bold]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2006
  12. ozzymary

ozzymary Guest

hey there any mods to read last thread.???/
    at>xiros
    WE DONT NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON THIS FORUM

13. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i don't see why i or others should tolerate pondlife like xiros taking up space when there's useful ppl's posts around here.

another 5 seconds of my life wasted on a pointless person. ah well, everyone as you were.

14. echooff

echooff Guest

who the hell typed this crap...

all of you guys are idiots.

lol lol lol dont freeze my acount or any thing im joking ok ok

but i am a noob at this and i agree that xiros and girm are [bold]edited by mod..out of order[/bold] and should be stopped

thanx to all

15. creaky

@echooff -

there's disguising profanities and there's using words that are offensive whether disguised or not.

good first post to the forum, i don't think..

16. echooff

echooff Guest

what are you talking about

hidden profanity...?

im lost xP

17. creaky

disguised swearwords ring a bell ?

18. pulsar

pulsar Active member

An extremely vain attempt at the phonetic spelling of an [bold]EXTREMELY[/bold] offensive word.

I do not know about you Creaky, but this thread may have reached its' conclusion, what do you think?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  19. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

I'd vote for locking it, throwing away the key, and then setting it on fire. *and no, that wasn't sarcasm*

20. echooff

echooff Guest

honest to god what word cuz if U mean [bold]removed[/bold]
    i relly dont consider that a curse word i mean grow up

P.S.
    eitffcsmhocuok!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.