1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to make big screen tv?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by flip1221, Jan 26, 2005.

1. flip1221

flip1221 Guest

Has anybody tried to make the big screen tv with the boxes and lenses?

2. I didn`t try I did it was the coolest thing I`ve ever made in my life. All I need now is some popcorn.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2005
  3. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

The cardboard box and cheap fresnel lens from OFficeMax one?? HAhhaa, there is no way that method can ever work.
    However, if you are actually interested in diy stuff like that, there is a really impressive site that actually knows what they're talking about. If you care, pm me and I'll point you in the right direction.

4. If you didn`t try it how would you know? I did it and if you don`t want to believe it fine. Bigger screen for me.

5. If you didn`t try it how would you know? I did it and if you don`t want to believe it fine. Bigger screen for me.

6. If you didn`t try it how would you know? I did it and if you don`t want to believe it fine. Bigger screen for me.

7. If you didn`t try it how would you know? I did it and if you don`t want to believe it fine. Bigger screen for me.

8. If you didn`t try it how would you know? I did it and if you don`t want to believe it fine. Bigger screen for me.

9. Can a moderator delete the extra ones it was an accident I have slow connection and hit reply too many times. It didn`t look like it was doing anything.

Thanks

10. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Well, compare the method i used to your method and just have someone take a guess at which one works better. hah

11. looks good Just don't have the money or time.

12. PleXo

PleXo Member

this works no problems, i have one myself, there is loads of people trying to sell em on ebay, just get a 7x10 fresnel lens from were ever u can an it works

13. jakers

jakers Member

Hey guys,

Could you please provide a few more details? Such as, does the lense invert the image as it magnifies it. Is there any noticeable distortion? Etc...

Thanks for any advice.

14. PleXo

PleXo Member

any1 wanting to start to build one or want more info just pm me and i will show u da ropes