1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to make my burner work with nero 7.8.5.0

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by mushi1, May 20, 2007.

1. mushi1

mushi1 Member

i bought a new burner. it had nero eessential 7 bundled with it. i am using windows vista. i use to have nero 7.8.5.0 but i installed nero essential 7. i don t know why. i want to go back to nero 7.8.5.0 but i sa serail key invalid . i have evn used other serial but all invalid. i had burning software o my comp. so i try to install nero essentail 7. but it said serial key is invalid i need help any one

2. mushi1

mushi1 Member

3. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

The version you used before was this a trial one? I'm thinking maybe it was from your other post - link.

If it was a trial the serial # is more than 30 days since installed would now longer be good.

Try doing a clean install of Nero. Uninstall Nero - run the clean tool.
    You might also want to run this cleaner too from Nero - Driver Clean Tool.
    Reboot - run a registry cleaner like the free ccleaner. Use the issues and cleaner options. Check though I think this program is Vista compatible but not 100% sure.

Now try installing Nero again. If you had the full non trial version of 7.8.5.0 and that's the one you want install that one.
    If not then try installing essentials.

4. mushi1

mushi1 Member

i have installed all those but the serial is still invalid enven for esstenial. ccleaner can remove the enteries i removed some manually for the regdit but some didn t let me please help me

5. mushi1

mushi1 Member

i have installed all those but the serial is still invalid enven for esstenial. ccleaner can remove the enteries i removed some manually for the regdit but some didn t let me please help me

6. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

My next piece of advise ain't best but looks like you should email Nero Tech Support and give them the full details.

Sometimes a clean install helped but looks like in your case it didn't.
    I'll try and see if I can find something else that might help.