1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to: Make the Ultimate DOAX Mod.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Ichijoe, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Ichijoe

Ichijoe Regular member

Would the stars be gone? Again the 'Stars & Hearts' were drawn onto the Texturs themselvs removing them this way and we'd have plain 'ol Barbie Dolls again! :\

2. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

nice

Last edited: May 3, 2006
  3. Ichijoe

Ichijoe Regular member

Sounds like you have the 'Hacks' that I detest the most. The ones that rob every last decent aspect of the Game.

You must understand this in order to enjoy DOAX. IT'S NOT A VOLLYBALL GAME! Hell if you had a working knowledge of the Game which Temo does not. You'd know that when the Ball get's knocked over in your Opponents Court, there soposed to get the 'Point' not you. And eventualy the one with the lowest Score wins.

DOAX is more like a relationship cough Dateing Sim. cough Vollyball is more of a means to interact with your partner by constanly exchangeing Gifts and Simsuits with each other (and hopeing that the recicve doesn't chuck the said 'Gift' and you as a Partner as well. In this way you can earn up to z150,000 + Bounus Zack Dollars for each Game of Vollyball you win. with which to Purchace more stuff for yourself or Partner. In order to finish the Collection(s) for each Girl.

When you use the All Collections, Everything z1 (Zack Dollar), etc. you pretty much killed the Game. Besides the Nude Hack that I describe above whre you should eventually be able to start wearing Simware (And lets face it Nudes get old quick!), there is One other Hack that would be worth a mention. The only reasion I didn't is beacuse I have the PAL version and so the only other real hack does not work for me!

That Hack would be the Camera (Left-Trigger) Hack that takes Screen Caps., and saves 'em as .bmp's IIRC. Again I can't use it so I didn't bother to research it!

I'd probably backup the 'Datahdd.afs' File (with the Nude Textures), If you are happy with 'em. Ganted after the fall of NH earlyer this Year Texures have become rarer to find but, they're still out there in the "Ususal Places" W/hair, W/o Hair, W/Tainlines and without Tainlines. But again if your reasonably happy with what you currently have then there's no reasion to change it.

So backup the 'Datahdd.afs' File from the XBOX™ then just wipe it from your XBOXs'™ HDD and start agan with the Guide above. Or at the least replace the 'Default.xbe' on your XBOX™ with the one on the DVD. Then use the guide above for editing your 'default.xbe' and then eventually your 'Datadvd.afs' File where the Simsuit Textures are stored.

4. Marutah

Marutah Member

I've followed all instructions (besides applying the nude skins, I haven't found any yet) and everything works fine, I don't see the (standard) swim suits anymore (just stars where the nipples should be) but when I start the hopping game, everything gets really messed up, the screen fills with multiple colors and lines, and sometimes I'm able to see the character, and I can still play, but most of the time I can't see anything. so far it only happens when I play the hopping game.

did I do something wrong?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  5. Marutah

Marutah Member

Anyone?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  6. Ichijoe

Ichijoe Regular member

You can get the Nude Skins from #xbins on efnet. If you dig around a bit on xbox-saves.com you might be able to turn up one or Two Nude Texture Packs there aswell...

7. MK64N

MK64N Member

tonight i will put up a doa site on a free webhost. you can find the hitomi pics through tuts and the action of extracting it yourself. via a extract (which has already been discussed)

i will post site details here later tonight, or by late tomorrow without a doubt.

and yah all the old patches have been lost so yeah you'd need to download the latest plugin for paintshop or photoshops at nivida and edit whatever ourself.
    http://developer.nvidia.com/object/nv_texture_tools.html

till later, happy hunting.

~ mariokart64n

8. Doduheji

Doduheji Guest

I tried about 18 times to patch my default.xbe and defaultdvd.afs with nude patch but nothing works can any one send me patches files for german version my email is Blackstranger@gmx.de plz send me

Thx

9. Ichijoe

Ichijoe Regular member

I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not before, but I too have the German PAL Version. So ya you can forget about all the PPF-O-Matic Crap! All you need is a half way decent Hexeditor. Like 'xvi32' or 'HexWorkshop'. and the Part(s) of the Tutorial that cover Hexing your 'Default.xbe' inorder to even run the Game without it locking up!

10. Doduheji

Doduheji Guest

Hey iam german too can u give me ur icq numebr or msn name and explain me ?plz because iam not very talented with hex and so on
    or can any other member explain what i have to do because i have no idea.
    or can any one hex my default.xbe message me Icq 305 301 997 msn/email:blackstranger@gmx.de
    Plz Help Me

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2005
  11. adamstech

adamstech Member

I have all the hacks for DOAX, but does anyone know if the same can be done to other games like DOA3 or Soul Calibur 2? If so where do I find the texturs?

12. MK64N

MK64N Member

yeah theres a shit load of em. i must have collected like 100's of them suckers off the net. but i'm not sure if there still around. like i know a whoe bunch use to be on xbox-saves.com/ though they removed the links, so you had to type in "DOA3 skins xbox-saves" to retrieve the old links.

anyway people have ask me for skins before. i did host a bunch on a freeweb, but the freeweb cancelled my account. and since then i've nuked al my stuff to free up space. i got a few on my xbox, but it's unlikely i'll packem up. so your best bet would be google. trust me there out there. lol

goodluck

13. adamstech

adamstech Member

Thanks, I will keep looking. If you could email some to me that would be good. If not thats okay. skins@adamstech.net.

14. MK64N

MK64N Member

alright, i'll try to get around to it

till then, heres my hang out "http://delmonty.co.uk/mk64/index.php?"

if theres any news on skins, it'll be there. the only thing holding me back from re-organzing them skins, is the lack of web hosting i got. but i'm planning to make a skin pack sometime, so. ^-^

15. adamstech

adamstech Member

Thanks, if you could make a skin pack I would even be willing to donate a little money. No rush, with the Christmas nearing all my money is going in to presents for family, friends and myself. I had to get a new HD TV to go with the 360. I could even host some on my site. I wouldn’t want to host anything that would get me sued. I only pay for around 3g (bandwidth) a month.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  16. MK64N

MK64N Member

oww, i like that sound of an offer ;)

but i don't take money. its kinda agasint my moral code. why pay a price for ones and zeros. we already pay those fat ass ISP guys as it is.

alright, name your Section, and i'll mail you a little Xmas surprize. DOA3/DOAU/DOAX (PPF ONLY)so you'll need the game. and also keep in mind, i'll only up one of the three.

in return you host a few. k ;) sound good. nothing much, pics+PPF patches are totally legal.

17. LnkinPrk6

LnkinPrk6 Regular member

xbins has a nude patch, i have it and its pretty sweet, everything exposed! patch it to the game make the iso and burn! works like a charm! its tight.. if you know what i mean.. ;)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  18. adamstech

adamstech Member

Well if I was to pay I would want it to go to the project anyway. So you will get some hosting from me. Whatever you send me I will post to my site. I would like the DOAU Stuff. PPF would be fine. I have the games. I really like the final fantasy skins on the dark matter page. Are they usable? If you think something would be better to host on my page that you want out send it instead. And what credit you want posted. Again no hurry whenever you have the time.

19. adamstech

adamstech Member

I just checked my hosting plan. I get 500Gb of space and 250Gb of transfer. That should be sufficient.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2005
  20. MK64N

MK64N Member

alright then :)

By law its illegal to host any source code of another game, as its considered WAREZ. this is the soul purpose of PPF (playstation patch file) it will only contain the alterted code, which has been made to a file. so, when you host anything, be sure its in PPF, you can only use it if you own the game, or well if you have an iso.

with that aside i'd like to up to you my entire PPF collection. i think its no more then 100mbs. but i will email you that with advanced notice, since i have html already coded for it. maybe you've seen it. its like a character select screen, sorta..

>> so i'll email you skins at this adress: skins@adamstech.net but you don't need to host them, there more for your imedicate use. (as it'll be just thrown together) i hope your email has a high compacity. lol cause i'll be sending them all night :D

also, i hope you know how to apply those skins to the game, its not very easy actaully. you need PPF-O-Matic, afs explorer (or) greed explorer, or ntb. extract the cat+xpr files, patch, or add new ones. whatever hapen's go to my forum for help.

also them FF-X2 skins.. umm i don't know alot aabout that, a member cracked it, and i've been trying for the past 2 days to re-create his success. so far i have it working on the NTSC version, so i can make a PPF patch, to apply to any ISO.

-alright peace out