1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to mix pictures with videos in nero vision??

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Thailand8, May 17, 2007.

1. Thailand8

Thailand8 Member

I am making a movie and I have videos, but I also have pictures. I want the pictures to show up in between the videos(insert 1 picture in between 2 videos so when people watch it, the pictures are in the same movie as the video without any kind of blank screens in between). The only way I can figure out how to do this is to load the pictures into a slide show, export into avi, and then reload and cut each picture out of the avi...but this takes up alot of space....Does anyone know a more simpler way to insert pictures into movies without using so much space or making them into avis????

2. andymog

andymog Member

Sorry, I cant really reccommend a way to put photos with pictures in nero but i know another great program that lets you do all the same things as nero but you can actually put photos in as well.
    Its called "Cyberlink DVD solution" and it has 3 fantastic programs that should do the job fine.

Hope this helps.
    andrew