1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Play Games Online For Free With Xlink Kai And XBConnect. The Complete Guide.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by TheReturn, Apr 12, 2006.

1. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

well do you have Xbox Live?

Tell me what is your connection configuration now for your DSL/CABLE?

So I have a picture and am easy to help you to connect xbox to it. If you have someone knows about network, that is great.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2007
  2. fordsrule

fordsrule Member

no i dont have xbox live i was trying to get but cant its adsl 512down 128 up and i have 2 p2p programs going bitcomet and emule they will gat slowed when i start playing well ive went through the connections and i got the box online and stuff 4 its updates on xbmc and stuff so thats not a worrie also why its on my minds is it normal 4 a router to get hot then all of a sudden stop working then u have to unplug it and plug it back in because every 2 weeks it does that

3. fordsrule

fordsrule Member

i installed and played it today loved it thank u and is lagg because my lack uf uploading or is the hosts lack of speeds

4. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

5. fordsrule

fordsrule Member

Thanks i will lag is normal even though i have emule and bitcomet going will they affect my lagg or not

6. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

to avoid the lag, you can open a private room or join a private room. You will there pings and your pings.

If your ping is low and host and everyone else pings are low, you will have good connection which is less lag.

If you have high ping, you will have more lags.

if you open private room, someone gets in your room. You see their pings. If their pings is high, ask them to leave or you can kick them out.

for your question, the answer maybe yes. When you play game, everything else should stop. The line only for game.

7. fordsrule

fordsrule Member

thanks 4 that ill use that i just want to make sure though so if 1 person has bad ping it will be laggy 4 everyone

8. fordsrule

fordsrule Member

i logged into my router and i clicked advanced there is port forwarding i click it it said enter a lan client first so i clicked enter lan client there it said clients ip and name with the name do i enter the name of the pc so i can port forward the ports for tones of stuff includes xlink kai

9. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

Yes if he is the host. If he is not, he just get lag himself. But you will see his body facing into the wall or standing still or etc.. on your TV. You can tell that guy has bad connection.

Yes, enter IP address and range of ports. for xlink kai start from 3000.
    check this out
    http://portforward.com/routers.htm

10. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

lol so true nobody is on xlink

11. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

what do you mean?
    there are 200-400 people on Xlink everyday.

12. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

xbox one or 360

if 360 ur drunk and playing with urself

13. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

14. eiffel65

eiffel65 Regular member

Before I download Xlink Kai, question: Will it work around error code 13? Thanks.

15. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

No, it maybe not. You need to fix your xbox first.
    well can you still load games? If yes, you can try to use xlink with halo2 game.

In this case you need router. Set IP on PC to DHCP mode (NOT Static)

16. eiffel65

eiffel65 Regular member

Ok, thanks. I can still load games. I'll try later. Once again, thank you. I'll let you know the results when I do it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  17. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

good luck

18. eiffel65

eiffel65 Regular member

The results are great! I even feel that the error is decreasing the lag! Well, not sure about the lag thing, but it still works. My xtag is eiffel65 and in Halo 2, my name is HnS omgpants.

19. fordsrule

fordsrule Member

cool names ill see if i run inot u my xtag is the criminal and my halo2 name is xeveloution

20. ovuka92

ovuka92 Guest

I have a problem,no wait i odnt have a problem,i got damn PROBLEMS(sorry sor the damn word)but I live in Serbia and i dont have a t11 connection tipe in my computer(the xbox enthernet cable is to big for holes)so how do i huck up to xbox live or to sistem link with that problem. Please Help

I realy need some help desperatly