1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to play -storage dvd-r on dvd roms- ?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by solid_me, Jan 21, 2004.

1. solid_me

solid_me Member

please guys .. i just bought a dvd writer msi .. i copied several storage dvd-r & dvd+r using nero but it is only playable on the dvd writer and it doesn't work on my dvd rom ( mine is matshita dvd-rom ) please if u know of a way in making this possible then help me ! .. i'll be really thankful

2. yuedana

yuedana Regular member

well i bet that your dvd-rom will only read dvd-r. Matshita is the same as panasonic and they have not supported +r as far as i know.

Why it won't read the dvd-r, i'm not sure. it could be a media issue.

Do you need to read it with the dvd-rom drive?

3. solid_me

solid_me Member

yes i want to read it with the dvd-rom drive .. please tell me how to burn it that way ??! i just want it to be playable on the pc dvd-rom
    actually my copies were stored date only but as said works only in the dvd burner.. so have u figured a way yet..!

thanks for cooperating

4. solid_me

solid_me Member

no i don't think it's a media issue coz actually i used several brands even +&- and the result was the same .. i believe it's the way i burn the dvds.. and i burn them by nero using "data dvd burning"