1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to post a picture on afterdawn?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by tripplite, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tripplite

tripplite Guest

so i have a few photos's I need to add to a thread, there saved on my computer, how should i go about puting them on the site, I'm lost

edit: and there jpeg

thanks onya- your answer PHOTOBUCKET or IMAGESHACK is all i need, i always get stuck on the simple things, yet i can do pearl

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2007
  2. onya

onya Guest

tripplite, I've seen a few of your posts around the forums, and can hardly believe(including the fact your a "member") that you need help with such a simple matter. So it's help you need, then help is what you get friend.

Join a photo hosting site like PHOTOBUCKET or IMAGESHACK, both are free. When using your photo's or screen shots, please consider the size, as larger pics will muck up our page viewing.

Once you become a member of either site, copy the code directly into your question/respond field. The only "value" you need to change is the beginning and end of the post. For EG; IMG to img at both ends. All will be apparent(code wise) when you join.

If you have any worries, please post back.

3. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

just to clear up :p

add [​IMG]

hope that helps :)

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.