1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to record Netflix subscription video?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by angelacat, Sep 1, 2011.

1. angelacat

angelacat Member

I am wonder if I can download/record Netflix video to my computer. I just find that my video downloader is useless to download Netflix videos. Is there any tool or solution can achieve this? Thank you in advance.

2. fionasara

fionasara Member

Because video downloading of Netflix is encrypted so that the common method to download video from is will in vain. I suggest you just record Netflix movies with a Screen Video Recorder that allows you directly record videos from computer screen. And this is the only feasible solution I known so far.You can free try it first.

3. angelacat

angelacat Member

Thank you for you kind reply, it seems reasonable tool to try.

4. carolhall

carolhall Guest

Of course any plain video downloader wouldnt do the trick for you, since Netflix videos are encrypted as someone already mentioned round here.

Anyhow, I get the job done with some Audials Tunebite program. Works pretty good to capture and save Netflix streaming movies for my personal enjoyment.Comes in handy when I want to watch them offline on the go on some mobile device, for example.