1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to restore ms dashboard!!!!!!!!!this mistory has puzzled humans for years?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by xxHAZExx, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Zaxary

Zaxary Member

Jasin, hey can you send me a ms dash board thingy I deleted it in the restoration process.
    My IM is POLO PlMPlN the i on pimpin is and L
    and i have another email
    EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

thanx, PS Gh0sts Shad0w ths my live account
    the "o" is an zero

Last edited: Oct 11, 2005
  2. samusXP

samusXP Regular member

If you have a backup of your eeprom.bin, I can send you the necessary files and information to perform a repair install of the C partition.

3. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Do Not Post your Email Address. It is against the rules.

4. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

@samus i got your email and i tryed the dashboard using dvd2xbox but when i tryed to load it up i still got the error 21 its the 2nd dashboard ive tryed im losing my patience with it so i might pay and have it fix properly.

ps.its quicker to post on here then to use my email account

5. Zaxary

Zaxary Member

Please some one send me an ms dash board back up.
    It's been almost a month with out live.
    I'm pretty bored.
    PLEASE!

AIM is POLO PlMPlN
    the "i" in pimpin is realy a
    lower case L
    Thanx ZAX

6. ak47bd

ak47bd Guest

If someone doesn't mind sending me the microsoft dashboard or at least the parental settings file that would be awesome.

7. playboy10

playboy10 Guest

i also need a copy of the MS dash because my softmod messed my xbox up. can someone send a copy of theirs PLZ?!!!! i really appreciate it.

8. joedawson

joedawson Member

can you download the old ms dash from anywere? i have the eeprom files..plz help

9. net800

net800 Guest

can anyone send me ms dash. i want live so mad and my 360 is never coming so i have to fix my xbox my aim is whoyourdaddy853 msn net8001@hotmail.com Yahoo net900man@yahoo.com

10. ak47bd

ak47bd Guest

I found the solution. You have to download slayers auto installer disc from bittorrent or some other method. Download, put on disc, put in xbox (warning: backup your setting because this will erase them), restore your dashboard. More instructions can be found on the net. Just google search slayers or just search around this site.

11. racerx170

racerx170 Member

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A COPY OF THE MS DASHBOARD. I ACCIDENTALLY ERASED IT WHEN RESTORING MY BOX. I CANT PLAY XBOX LIVE CUZ THERES AN UPDATE AND I CANT GO TO THE ORIGINAL DASHBOARD TO UPDATE. PLZZZZZZZZZZ! CAN SOMEONE SEND ME A FILE OF THE DASHBOARD. MY AIM ACCOUNT IS KAWASAKIRACER170. PLZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED IT REALLY BAD. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Quage

Quage Member

I need some major help from you guys... The other day my MOD chip died and I'm stuck with a xbox that wont start. I don't want to go out and spend money on a new MOD chip for how little I used it in the past but I would really like to get back to playing my games. I was using the EvoX Dashboard and would like to place the normal MS Dashboard back on it. Any help with me great!! Thanks guys.. **All Stock Hardware is in the system** Thanks!

Quage

13. demonseed

demonseed Member

from what i have read above, it is quite apparent that everyone here requesting help is just in need of sdome sort of program to reset the xbox to its origional stock state. i am also in need of a program that could do that and i would just like to know if anyone here knows of a website wherer this type of program could be obtained. if there is no such program then it would, at least, be exteremely helpful if someone could just copy the msdash.xbe file and host it somewhere where the modding comunity could obtain it. i also need help removing evox, in case anyone knows how to remove it withot a backup of the msdash.xbe

14. adqttr

adqttr Member

hey,
    I need the ms dashboard. everything on the C: drive when you get the xbox when you get it. talk to me on aim (adqttr) or on email me or send me a pm but please anyone who happend to backup there C drive i would greatly appreciate you to send me it. thanks for everyones help.

15. xtragicx

xtragicx Member

jason39 can u send me one two i deleted mine and i dont no how

16. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

you guys have softmod or hardmod.

17. savagebr

savagebr Guest

Hey I have deleted my original MS Dashboard and I have no idea of how to get it back on. Please help me. My Yahoo Messenger is the_corbear. Please Please help me with this

18. MadBoomah

MadBoomah Regular member

Did you try running an orginal Live game (like Halo 2) offline to try to access Live? IT should update your dash to the original MS dashboard. Although it would remove and softmod you might've installed, so if you go down that path, you'll have to remod your system again.

19. savagebr

savagebr Guest

I have tried that it just restarted the game. I did however find a MS Dashboard from x-b-o-x.net. But I have no idea on how to get it back on there. I can't FTP it but I did download Nero. Is there anyway I can get the dasboard back on by using that program? If not please tell me something I can put on A disk so I can atleast be able to FTP. Thank You for your help.

20. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest