1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to restore ms dashboard!!!!!!!!!this mistory has puzzled humans for years?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by xxHAZExx, Sep 25, 2005.

1. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

@ savafebr

out of interest Why can you not ftp in to your box?

2. savagebr

savagebr Guest

All the dashboards on my xbox got erased so I have no way of getting my computer to find my xbox. I need to get slayers dahboard on a CD ROM disk so I can just put that into my xbox. Then I could at least FTP it and put the MS dashboard I downloaded back on my xbox. So does anyone know where I can get a Dashboard like slayer's or something like it? Thanks for all the help.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2006
  3. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

I have just pm'd you a link on where to get Aid Installer. That should see you right ( assuming you can still load up games that is)

4. playboy10

playboy10 Guest

i found that the best way for all of you to fix your xbox's is to buy a modchip and get the dashboard off of that. it works. jus get one of the cheaper ones. i used the old spiderchip solderless mod but i stole it from my cousin...

5. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

Mod chips don't come with a dashboard! You still have to load the dashboards on to your xbox from an installer disk!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2006
  6. OVERKILL9

OVERKILL9 Guest

Hey Can Some1 Also Send Me a MS Dashboard copy my xbox is fucked . my aim is teamelite64

7. boobie117

boobie117 Member

HEY I HAVE GOT A NEW HARDDRIVE AND GOT THE MS DASHBOARD BUT I CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE DO U KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

8. theridges

theridges Guest

when you got your new HD what did you use to format it,and is the new HD in a modded state?

9. OVERKILL9

OVERKILL9 Guest

g

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2006
  10. Equlibrum

Equlibrum Member

Hi all i hav just rescently deleted my ms dashboard and i havn't got a dashboard but i have a copy of the ms dashboard on my pc and was wanderin if some1 can tell me how 2 get my dashboard back on.

11. theridges

theridges Guest

12. jsniper

jsniper Guest

can anyone send me a copy of the msdash? if so it would be greatly appreciated
    my im is signlsnoborder

13. jordi1232

jordi1232 Member

Plz can someone help me with restoring the ms dashboard...I dont have a modded dash or anything...qhen i was trying to softmod my xbox it just deleted my ms dash annd failed to softmod my xbox...so now if i start my xbox without a game in it it will just do the flubber thing and stay on the xbox thing...plz help!!!

14. MadBoomah

MadBoomah Regular member

How did you start the softmod? Did you happen to do it through save? If so, just boot up the save again and you'll have access to the HD again. Otherwise, you can always use the hotswap method to fix the files up from your computer. Chances are the only MSDashboard you're missing is the dashboard.xbe file. Everything else should be there and once you put that file, you should be back in business. If your Xbox boots games it can still be fixed.

15. forz4gt

forz4gt Member

i softmodded my xbox and i deleted my ms dash and i have a dvd burner and i dont know where to find the latest ms dash so i can return it to normal can some pleasee help me out?

16. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

There's a link in my Softmod tutorial!

17. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

-chunkhead

The xbin.rar file that's in you guides page, are you sure it doesn't contain a Trojan horse virus? My Norton virus scanner is up to date and says its infected with sure virus. I don't want to run it. Maybe the scanner says it has a virus but since you put the link up it should be a reliable source.

18. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

This is the file. web\nHTMLn_2.92.dll

19. forz4gt

forz4gt Member

how do i restore my ms dashboard if i deleted it off of my softmod to make room please help me!? where do i find the disc to restore it back to normal??

20. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

To restore your ms dash use the restore option from the exploit disc mod menu or aid disc, click restore ms dash. But in order for you to do this you must have first created a ms dash backup before you softmoded your box. Upon doing so, your box will no longer be in a modded state. Simply reinstall the softmod by using the exploit disc.

If you created a mod backup it will revert any changes to the point in time when the mod backup was created. It will restore your ms dash without removing the mod.

Do a google search for Auto Installer Deluxe 4.01. This iso contains a clean ms dash if you don’t have a ms dash backup on the hard drive.

Before messing around with the restore options backup your eeprom on to your pc just in case something does go wrong.