1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to set up a card....

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Alfa33Man, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Alfa33Man

Alfa33Man Member

Hi guys.....

My son had a R4 last year,,but sadly he updated it,and it now longer works on his DSi console.

However,I am now going to try and get him up and running for xmas. I was going to buy an AceKard 2i.

Could you please tell Me the best place to buy one? Somewhere that will accept Paypal.

More importantly,,Is there a guide anywhere as to how to set them up once I get it? I really have No idea about them.

Finally,,he still has the R4 one..So,can the games be copied from that to the new AceKard 2i??

Thanks for any help.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  2. alexsu

alexsu Member

Hey,there are many online shop where can buy Aceakrd 2i, most of them should accept paypal. and It's easy to set up the Acekard 2i, if you buy the flashcard together with microsd memory card, you can ask seller to set up for you before shipping out.So that you can use it once get it. If you want to copy the games from R4 DS to Acekard 2i, it's easy, just copy the games from R4 one to PC, then copy the games to the microsd card of Acekard 2i. You are using R4 ones, so it should be easy for you to know how to use Acekard 2i, they are similar to set up.

3. Alfa33Man

Alfa33Man Member

Thanks very much Alexsu...