1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Softmod with SID 4.0! Tells how to get on XBL too!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by azzidrain, Mar 3, 2006.

1. azzidrain

azzidrain Regular member

Um...no..? You need 2 files everytime. The gamesave for SC to load the installer, and the installer. If you are talking about only 1 of the 2 SC files (NTSC or PAL) then yes, you are correct, but I state that in my tutorial.

2. Orion370

Orion370 Member

No i mean that There can only be the SID Splintercell save. No others. I mean of course you need two but no other sc saves. And if it is in the tut, My Bad.

3. azzidrain

azzidrain Regular member

Yup, you're absolutely correct. I thought I've mentioned it in the tutorial...if not, I always tell the people that are having problems to delete all their gamesaves and try it again. I don't really update the tutorial here anymore...I run my own modding site so thats why I have the link at the top to my tutorial on my site. I've had a few people from afterdawn be complete a-holes with me so I've stopped coming here often and offering my support like I once did.

If you want to stay up-to-date with my tutorials, check out my site:
    Se7enSins

4. Orion370

Orion370 Member

Its in your FAQ on your site, That helped me. But like I said Awesome Tut. One Question Can you gimme a couple good places to get some apps or homebrew? If so just PM me.

5. jesspren6

jesspren6 Member

When i go to backup eeprom before I install the softmod, it goes to the loading... please wait... screen. It stays at that screen for about 5 minutes so I tried it again, and it does the same thing. How long does it take to load?

6. kmssd

kmssd Member

I have installed the UnleashX dash and when I click the button MSDashboard, it says unable to locate, or something allow those lines, can someone help?

7. kmssd

kmssd Member

I figured out the above problem, but when I turn the xbox on with the open button, which should load the original dashboard (since I used dual boot) but it just loads the modded dashboard, how do I fix this?

8. stevenoak

stevenoak Guest

can someone send me a tut for halo2 killtrocity mappack ive seen many movies how to get it but none work please ive been trying for 8 days straight thanks.

9. kmssd

kmssd Member

Nevermind I figured it out.

10. fragi166

fragi166 Guest

11. mod4xbox

mod4xbox Member

this is great but when i got to the part to open action replay my memory card wouldent show up under memory card in action replay and i have it hooked up to my computer. please do you know what to do are help. thanks.

12. redhawk34

redhawk34 Member

I used umr and it made one of my maps sig 000000.Can any one help?!

13. Shodai

Shodai Member

i downloaded the sid 4.0 thru the rapidshare download link but when i try to put it on my mem card, it says the file isnt a valid xbox save. help please.

14. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Try the ones in my tutorial, click on my name!

15. figgl001

figgl001 Guest

If a get this softmod onto my pal xbox will i be able to enable high definition as pal xboxs dont let you do this out of the box

16. chazme99

chazme99 Member

Well i almost paid $40.00 to have my xbox modded, and then i found this tutorial. I now have a modded xbox!! I followed this tutorial to the letter and it worked perfectly. I have been looking to do this for sometime now, but never found a tutorial that was easy enough to follow till now. Ive been using this site for some time now and i can say ive never been disappointed. Thanks Alot!!!

17. BuduViera

BuduViera Member

I've been able to go all the way to the installation of the softmod I'm supposed to eject the disk tray pull the disk, then power off and then on. But when I do that the tray only opens halfway. So I push eject once more, power off and then on, I suspect here is where things go wrong. When it turns back on I get the MS intro (bubbling green ooze) and then it blanks out completely. I've waited up to 10 minutes and nothing changes. Please help me. The tutorial is great really and it seems like it worked for a whole lot of people, I just don't get what I'm doing wrong.

I used the NTSC dual boot just in case it helps you help me. Thanks.

18. HaloNinja

HaloNinja Member

Someone plz help idk what i did wrong but when i get finished with the instilation and it reboots it pull up the ms dash what did i do wrong plz help...

19. puremods

puremods Guest

20. Coffey85

Coffey85 Member

Hi, when I go to drag the launcher onto the action replay, I get a message saying "This is not a valid XBOX save." Why is it doing this?