1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW TO SOFTMOD XBOX EXPLAINED AGAIN FOR LAZY PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by roman_s, Aug 6, 2005.

1. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

ok well one what is a clock loop and do i have to softmod to use dothalo and h2edit and adi and all those other programs? cuz if i do i think i might risk it cuz 360 be comin out soon and i already paid for it. im hoping that u dont have to softmod to download the maps to ur computer but if u can can someone please tell me how?

2. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

and casdnto u just need action replay to download linux installer.

3. keebles

keebles Regular member

Clock loop is where you unplug/loose power to your xbox and it keeps asking you to set the time over and over, non stop. Then you can't play your games. If you want to load moded maps, you etheir have to get a mod chip, softmod or ask Microsoft to release the map so you don't have to softmod/mod your xbox. And I wouldn't do any moding at all since it can and probably screw up your console where you can not load new games( certian newer games won't load if you have a softmod console and they will try undo what you did leaving your console in a broken state).

4. bulshit

bulshit Guest

hey roman you faget you just got me banned ! tell me how people mod on live without getting banned

5. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

but i do want modded maps because it sounds like fun, but if it will not let me play games then i dont want to. wat new games will not be able to play on it? (just a few) and that means that i have to mod to create maps? great.... i guess ill take the risk but i just wanna no which games wont play on it. :) ty for being such a help!

6. grandslam

grandslam Member

hey "bulshit" u got banned on ur own and u should have known that u would have gotin banned b/c everyone knows that so ur the fn fagit

7. bulshit

bulshit Guest

hey roman you shithead igot banned from live and everything was in french so i clicked it all it seemed to download it thouth

8. bulshit

bulshit Guest

GRANDSLAM YOU SHUT UP TOU FAGET ASS puppy FUCKIN BITCH HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. bulshit

bulshit Guest

--

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2005
  10. bulshit

bulshit Guest

HEY I FOUND THIS COOL LINK IT HAS COOL STUFF HTTP://BUTT.COM HTTP://FOXES.COM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. EvilModda

EvilModda Regular member

"bulshit" grow up and get a life stop complaining cause you tried to cheat and got banned

12. Gizmo73O

Gizmo73O Member

i also just got banned and i didnt have any software on my xbox at all not even the linux profile.... just the maps and just in custom games and they also banned me... jus found out like 2 min ago... matchmaking sucks though....

13. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

can someone tell me if they think its safe for your xbox if you softmod it? Cuz i wanna make some maps for halo2 and it seems the only way to do that is to softmod. Can somebody help a noob out?

14. kamikaze5

kamikaze5 Guest

OK SO HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THIS DUTCH PIECE OF S*** OFF THE XBOX
    This has been pissing off people in this fourm... HOW!!!!!

15. dereck_M

dereck_M Member

what is an emulator and how do u get them on your xbox?

16. ustna

ustna Member

bump..dutch piece of @#$%

17. grandslam

grandslam Member

i have the english file for meciassalt aim grandslamjmh

18. kamikaze5

kamikaze5 Guest

well that wont help our Xbox is freakin jacked up

19. bear5

bear5 Guest

20. t1pp3r

t1pp3r Member

I need help ASAP
    my xbox box is already softmodded thanks to
    this wonderful tuttrial but i can not get back
    on to xbox live.
    can some1 plz help by telling me how to get it back?