1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Turn Off Aladdin Mochip.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Riviere, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Riviere

Riviere Member

How To Turn Off Aladdin Mochip?
    I Baught An Xbox In South America That Came With One Pre Installed. If Anybody Knows How To Turn Them Off It Would Really Help Me So I Can Play On Live. I'm Not Sure Of What Version It Is But I Believe It Doesn't Matter. :).

2. gadstlcs

gadstlcs Member

Version of the xbox don't matter, what matters is which aladin you have: Aladdin Advance,v32,v64,+
    ++,Live,Aladdin XT(XenoChip)4032/4064?

3. Riviere

Riviere Member

No the guy I baught it from never told me what version of the modchip it is. But do all Aladdin modchips turn off the same way?

4. Scotsmen

Scotsmen Guest

Hi

I install all version of aladdin modchip and if your chip was installed "properly" to boot the xbox WITHOUT turning the chip on you press the on/off button on your xbox for under a second just a "dab" of the button you could say to boot to the M$ bios asd to boot the chip your supposed to press the on/off button for more that 1 to 2 seconds to boot to the chip's bios

Regards

5. Riviere

Riviere Member

Alright. Do you have a account for AIM or any other messaging program where I can contact you?

6. Riviere

Riviere Member

My Aladdin Chip Was Installed Properly. The Guy Flashed It With The Evolution X Bios. But By The On/Off Switch Do You Mean The "Eject Button" ?