1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to urn a file that says it is a Nero Showtime File?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by nikkim, Apr 10, 2005.

1. nikkim

nikkim Member

Ive been all over this place for a week trying to figure this out. I have a file that is a nero showtime file it says. How can i get this file so i can burn it. Im very familiar using Shrink and Decrypter. Someone please help me. I apologize if this is posted somewhere but i have been looking and cant see anything.

2. BTFSB

BTFSB Member

what is the *.* extension of the file itself? If its says .DAT then you are out of luck but if it is another extension. simply rename the file with the last three letters to be mpg or try mp2 so your file will read as an example, myfile.mpg or myfile.mp2 then try it. If the extension is VOB then its an mpeg2 file which you should still be able to rename to the above extension but I would try mp2 first. If anything else then you do not have a video file.

3. nikkim

nikkim Member

to change it do i have to use isobuster?

4. nikkim

nikkim Member

it is a .avi file

5. BTFSB

BTFSB Member

An AVI file can be burnt to a DVD using Windows Movie Maker 2 or you can simply view it within Windows Media Player. If you have Nero 6.6 you can make a DVD of it by purchasing the twenty dollar DVD Plugin from Nero and you may want to buy the multi-channel plugin while you are at it. All together you will spend $35.00 for the serial numbers. Windows Movie Maker 2 is free from Microsoft.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2005
  6. nikkim

nikkim Member

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP