1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to use DVDDECRYPTER WITH 1CLICKdvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by MESMD, Jan 5, 2005.

1. MESMD

MESMD Regular member

Hi,
    I have a trial copy to use for 10 days of the highly rated 1CLICKDVD software. Since I want to make a backup copy of some of my owned copy protected DVD movies, they told me to get DVDDECRYPTER or DVD43, because their software does not include the CSS decryption software I need first. My question is what order do I start with to begin the copying of a 6.5 gb Movie to the 4.7 GB blank DVD rewrite disk. Do I have to use the DVDDECRYPTER first and have it place the encoded movie to my hard drive and then use the 1CLICKDVD to burn it from the hard drive to my blank DVD disk? Or is there an easier way of setting this up where the DECRYPTER is in the background like ANYDVD.EXE? Thank you very much for your help in giving me the correct order of how to do this.
    Sincerely,
    Miles

P.S. I also have a DVD read only drive and is there a way I can place the original movie in it, and place the blank disk in the DVD burner and have the process go automatically between the 2 DVDs?

2. TenMen

TenMen Regular member

hi mesmd
    i have that program and i only used dvd43 to run in the background while ripping to hd. you can use 1click to rip and burn. ive noticed while ripping a disc 1click would skip bad sectors if its scratched. skipping sectors i assume also mean skipping parts of the movie.
    so i stopped using it to rip, now i use shrink(free), which takes longer but gives me better results. then i use copytodvd to burn the disk. thats the program 1click uses to burn.
    so basically i gave up on 1click but im using copytodvd to burn + shrink to rip.

3. TenMen

TenMen Regular member

oh and to answer your p.s. ques ive never tried it, and i wouldnt if i could. i suspect that would cause a bunch of probs. best if you rip it to your hd + burn from there @ a speed no higher than x4.

4. Toon_Army

Toon_Army Guest

HI GUYS
    I use DVD Shrink 3.2 to rip a dvd.Then use Nero to burn them to disc.Also if you are downloading a film and it is bigger than 4.7 Gig. run the download through DVD Shrink..WORKS EVER TIME!!!

5. MESMD

MESMD Regular member

Thanks to you both TenMen and Toon_ Army. Toon_Army, I thought DVD SHRINK only resizes after the decryption program removes the css copy protection? DVD SHRINK can't burn also to the dvd blank disk? Don't you need a decrypter program like DVDDECRYPTER to first remove the css protection? Since I am using Win98se, I was told DVD43 can't be used. So if I wanted to use DVDDECRYPTER and 1CLICKDVD, HOW would I tell DVDDECRYPTER to use 1clickdvd when its finished removing the copy protection? Or do I have to first run the DVDDECRYPTER to place the files on the HD, then as a separate process run 1CLICKDVD on the HD files after DVDDECRYPTER has removed their css protection?
    Thanks so much, I'm really a supernovice and confused!!
    mesmd

6. Toon_Army

Toon_Army Guest

Hi MESMD
    i have never tried DVD Decrypter to burn a dvd to DISC M8.I only use DVD Decrypter for PS2 games.Nero 6 is a good tool to use because also you can do a number of other things as well buddie.Copy to copy if the DVD is already a copy.It also does CD Disc as well.you can get a lot of softwear and Xbox and PS2 games from www.winmx.com it is used world wide.I'm only pointing these things out m8 if you do not know about them..Need any more help buddie let me know

7. MESMD

MESMD Regular member

Toon_Army,
    Thanks so much for all your help and time. I really appreciate it.
    MESMD