1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW-TO: Vxxx Tips & tricks

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by mossyy, Mar 9, 2005.

1. nightowls

nightowls Member

This is for BbabyGirl. First u need to get a usb pc/bluetooth adapter to make ur pc bt capable. install software per instructions. on ur fone, u need to go into settings / connection / bluetooth/ setup / power (on). [bluetooth device discovery]. after it recognizes ur fone, u should see something like object push. open this & higlight file to be transferred. click ok. you will have to [accept] on ur fone. after transfer is complete, all u do is install & run. Happy Day! ps. make sure game is formatted for ur fone. some of my dl games said app. error. good luck.

2. youngblt

youngblt Member

Is there a way to change the phone book on the V262/265 to show just one name with multiple numbers?

3. drassface

drassface Member

just brought a v3x and was wondering how to remove downloaded java games so I can store them on my harddrive and re install at a later date (ie. remove the files from kjava\installed and turn them into a .jar that i can copy back to kjava and install on phone)