1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would I do this..

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by jaredm, Nov 23, 2004.

1. jaredm

jaredm Member

Well, I have three TV-ripped episodes which I would like to add to DVD-R

I would like to create some sort of menu, so I can select each one of the 3 episodes and play it.

Anyone have any idea as to what I might have to do?

Thank you! :)

2. nocterro

nocterro Member

I'd suggest downloading http://www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/index.html dvd lab, reading through the manual online and then asking specific questions if you get stuck. It's surprisingly easy. The only problem would be if your episodes have not been ripped into one of the mpeg formats, in which case I'd suggest using http://www.cucusoft.com cucusoft to convert the files. Luck.

3. jaredm

jaredm Member

Im really lost

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Before you pay $100 for that program try Nero Vision Express NVE. It is free to download the 30 day trial version and it extremly easy to use. The wizard will walk you through everything you need to do and it will decode just about every video file out there (provided you have the codec loaded). Give it a shot I'm sure you will like it :)

Good Luck & Happy Thanksgiving to all

5. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

Hey jaredm,

Still lost? Both of these ideas are good ones. Both programs have 30day free trials so feel free to try both.

There is help available on this site for each program, but NVE will probably be easier as it has a nicer interface. NVE will also convert the file for you (if you have a MPEG2 codec). Both programs will create a menu.

To get you started, what format are your files in currently? Are they AVI? MPEG1? MPEG2?

Adder.

6. jaredm

jaredm Member

The files are currently MPEG1