1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HP Adaptec Capri PVR AVC-3610 drivers

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by cweeks, Mar 19, 2006.

1. cweeks

cweeks Member

I have aquired a brand new Adaptec Capri PVR AVC-3610 for my laptop- HP dv8000 turion 1.8 512 80gb 128 vedio with xp mce 2005. when i plug it in to laptop it says unknown usb device it searches and can't find drivers. i downloaded the drivers from hp and it still can't find it does anyone have the cd for this? or know how I can get this to work? this device use to be shipped out with the hp zd8000 series notebooks

thanks
    Cliff Weeks

2. hannak1

hannak1 Member

Did you ever figure out what the problem was for this? I am having the same problem. Please let me know. Thanks.

3. halfhere

halfhere Regular member

did you see in the device manager if there are any conflicts with the equipment at all. ie..(yellow exclamation, question mark.)

4. hannak1

hannak1 Member

yes, there is a yellow question mark that says 'USB Device' beside it. When I click on it, it says, "Code 28" - The drivers for this device are not installed. I did notice that the remote that goes to the tuner still works with other programs, so I know that it's hooked up. I just don't understand why it would say that the drivers are not installed when I downloaded them for HP's website and installed them. Would anything else be causing the problem if I did in fact download the correct drivers and install them correctly? Thanks.

5. halfhere

halfhere Regular member

6. respiegel

respiegel Member