1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

htc touch themes

Discussion in 'PDA discussion' started by snowchick, Dec 10, 2007.

1. snowchick

snowchick Member

does anyone know where i can get htc touch themes??

2. jackcsc

jackcsc Guest

hi. you can try going to this web site: www.wm6software.net
    u can get themes, games, and other software for your htc touch.
    by the way, like to ask you how do you find the touch?

3. jackcsc

jackcsc Guest

you can contact me by email if u have any question.
    my email: jackcsc68@hotmail.com

4. delatolla

delatolla Member

the touch is amazing buut takes getting used to

5. shyamvk

shyamvk Member

I agree, it does take a bit of getting used to.

The speakers were a bit of a let down, i can't hear the ringtones most of the time. The audio output is also feeble, The touch screen sensitivity is a bit of a challenge, and also the system performance can get irritatingly slow after awhile.

I would not fully recommend this for a business user, but for someone who is more interested in getting into sleeky design, cool looking stuff.

6. riot88

riot88 Member

call me stupid but i cant find how to change my theme on this phone i just got it today.??

7. neost

neost Member

I just got mine yesterday and I'm using it as a business phone. I connect to our corp email, etc. etc.

As for the speaker, I find this one actually pretty loud if you make sure to set it to 100%. There is also an option in phonealarm pro that when enabled is supposed to make the phone louder. I haven't actually tried it though.

As for the rest of the phone/features, I am quickly getting used to it after just over 24 hours. I like the handwriting recognition option as it is very similar to the palm pilot. I'm getting used to the kb in xt9 mode though, that seems pretty nice. I've also found a memory/performance "enchancement" that I installed which seemed to pep the phone up a bit. I believe it changes the memory scheme around a bit to make more available. There is also a battery enhancement hack.

Overall so far I like this phone.

8. MMMax

MMMax Guest

i got mine 2 days ago but to change the theme go to settins then the click the personal tab and go to the today option