1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huawei P9 connection with ADB issue

Discussion in 'Android Phones' started by casper0077, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casper0077

casper0077 Member

Hi I have a Huawei Mate 9 which is FRP locked, I have gained the unlocking code from Huawei and have all relevent software and instructions to unlock Bootloader and remove the FRP protecton but I am really struggling with connecting the device in CMD with adb.

I have drivers installed and have allowed connections to phone with HiSuite on device and PC, I am unable to get into Developer settings due to FRP protection bur according to what I have seen in every walkthrough shows that this should not be a problem, even though I am unable to enabe USB debugging. Anyway I did have it connected once but have not been able to since so if anone can tell me where i might be going wrong I would be grateful.

After resetting phone and following instuctions via Huawei to prepare device I hold Vol- and plug in USB to Boot into Fastboot/Recovery mode.
    Open CMD and execute Adb.exe in command, after that I enter command \adb devices which gets deamon running but showa no device.
    I have tried going into what settings I am able to enter and enable USB in any way possible but still to no joy.

Please can someone help as this is frustrating. Thanks Stew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.