1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am having trouble with DVD Rebuilder.

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by linbhunt, Oct 10, 2007.

1. linbhunt

linbhunt Member

First of all, here is what version of sofwyare im using:

PC: XP Home SP2 with 512 MB RAM and 160 HDD Space
    DVD Rebuilder 0.74 (BETA)
    CCE SP 2.67 (Helps to have a parent that works at a sofwtare company. e.g. free software)
    AviSynth 2.5.5
    DVD Decrypter 3.5.2.0
    DGDecode.dll (Got it from doom9)
    FDecimate.dll (Not even sure what it does)

I have it set to this:

Mode - CEE -> CCE SP
    AVS -
    ConvertToYUY2()
    AudioDub(BlankClip())
    CCE -
    VBR_Bias = 25
    VBR_Passes = 2
    Quality Prec = 16
    Dynamicaly Assign Cell Bitrates
    Enable Output Directory

I also have the Setup pointing to cctsp.exe and DGDecode.dll.

The log indicates that it goes perfectly, but when i run teh movie, it is all black with red line things at the bottom. Also, I did ths backup on my copy of Terminator 3, which is 6 GB. My Output folder is only liek 2.5 GB. Also, there is no audio in the fiels with teh red lines i think (not sure). Last of all, i dont even think there is the same amount of vob/ifo/etc... files as there were originally on the dvd.

Please help.

2. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Interesting. Cinema Craft has vendors with protected territories. Normally a customer deals direct without paying a middle man. What company did you say that was? Do you have the good version without dongle or the old one with it?

To start off you need to delete the setup you have. That's okay since you appear to have a bad setup anyway.
    Go to the RB website and download the latest RB, 0.98.1.
    http://dvd-rb.dvd2go.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=14
    What you have is old and a beta to boot. Look up Alkohol's guide. It goes step by step for Rebuilder setup. You can't do some things that are specific to RB Pro.

3. beacboy06

beacboy06 Member

hey everybody ,
    when i downloaded an movie , and want to confert it whit DVD-rebuilder , i can't because the prog cannot find the film , i can view the film whit VLC an can the film burn to an cd which my dvd player can read so that's no problem , i'm having an P4 whit windows XP and the file systeem is NTFS ,
    does anyone have an solution ?
    thanks
    BB

4. syxguns

syxguns Active member

beacboy06-
    Two things!!
    1) Do not hijack another thread to ask a question. It is against forum policy.
    2) You already asked this question in another thread and it was answered.