1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am planning to purchase a stand-alone DVD recorder

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by GSM, Oct 30, 2004.

1. GSM

GSM Member

I am planning to purchase a stand-alone DVD recorder 1 to 1 with dvd Xcopy installed in it, any one here know where to get one?
    Thanks

2. npacker

npacker Member

If you mean a stand alone set-top recorder, I don't believe you can find one with DVDXCOPY installed on it. I don't know that there are any set tops out there that will copy commercial DVD's without doing some hardware changes to them, and I didn't know you could install software on them. If you want to use DVDXCOPY, do it on your computer with a DVD burner. I find that it works great.
    Nate

3. GSM

GSM Member

thanks for your reply,
    Yes, I saw 1 on ebay not long ago, at that moment, I do not need it but now I am looking for it then it gone :( it's stand alone duplicator... if anyone can see any where sale this stand alone w/dvd xcopy, please let me know, appreciated your help

Last edited: Nov 3, 2004
  4. npacker

npacker Member

Hm, that's interesting, when you find one, tell me the brand name and model number, I'm curious to see one. Good luck!
    Nate