1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't get Xecuter 2.6 to flash with Xecuter Bios or EvoX Bios NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by cua1009, Apr 14, 2006.

1. cua1009

cua1009 Member

ok burned the iso with a 200mb dummy file and nothing happened still just blinks... what did i do wrong

2. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

You may burn it worng.

how big is the iso? I think it is over 700MB. you dont need dummy file.

3. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

I gotto go now. be back

4. cua1009

cua1009 Member

well when i try to burn by itself nero says you are trying to burn single image to empty compialtion so it auto moves me to a disc image setting... i dunno what to do now

5. llongtheD

llongtheD Guest

if you downloaded it directly from their site once you extract it you will have a file folder with a bunch of .rar files in it and some other files. If so click on one of the .rar files and then select extract here. It will then extract it to that same folder and there sould be a .iso file in there. This is the only file you need to burn to disc. Nero should recognise it, and make sure the finalise box is checked. I'm not sure why they packed that auto-installer that way it is kind of confusing.

6. cua1009

cua1009 Member

ok i did what you said llongtheD but still will not stop flashing red and green im stuck and if there is anymore suggestions it would be great

7. cua1009

cua1009 Member

Ok well i got the cd tray open and put the auto installer dvd-r in and nothing so i am going to wait to hear back from somebody thanks

Last edited: Apr 14, 2006
  8. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

The Evox has couple of bios.
    - Evox M8
    - Evox M8_1.6
    - Evox M8 plus
    - Evox M8_1.6 plus

So make sure you flashed Evox M8. If you flash worng bios, modchip will not work.

For the AID disk, assume you burned it right. Just leave it aside now. Try to burn the Evox iso "EvolutionX1_8_458_iso.rar" to see if it works.

9. cua1009

cua1009 Member

I used EvoX M8 plus... Am I supposed to flash bank 2, because i am unable to get bank 1 to respond to anything... I also just got the slayer's auto installer last night so i have that option as well

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  10. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

The Evox M8plus is ok for v1.0-v1.5
    the Evox M8Plus_1.6 is for v1.6-v1.6b

if you have Evox M8Plus, then you are ok.

Do not flash the other bank.

Did you burn evolutionx iso? Which option do you have for Slayer?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2006
  11. cua1009

cua1009 Member

well when i turned the xbox on this morning bank one was back at the 3.0.1 screen so i reflashed with EvoX M8 and not M8plus then it went back to fraging so i tried the EvoX Dash like you said v 1.8.458 i just burned the iso using Nero and Dvd Decryptor neither program put a good disk. i selected iso all the settings match those in the picture of the TUT's so i dunno what else to do... If everything else doesnt work i have a programmer, i just need to go get the printer cable to hook it up i believe it is the DB25. So i guess i can also do that if all else fails

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  12. llongtheD

llongtheD Guest

In my last post I was under the impression you had successfully flashed the bios. It sounds to me like you still haven't done that.
    If you've reflashed, it sould have said on the cromwell screen
    "erasing eeprom"
    then "flashing bios"
    then your xbox should have turned off. Did it do that? You cannot load a dash of any kind until you get your bios flashed properly.

13. thebest21

thebest21 Member

If u have the programer I would use that its easier i think so. I did that and took me 10 mins to reflash and redo the BIOS. What mod chip u have? give me some info maybe I can help

14. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

Try to flash X2 5032 bios with the programmer or CD. Boot up xbox, do you see "X2 Config Live". If yes, you flashed bios successfully.

So you will have one bank with X2 bios. The other bank is Evox bios.

15. mimesis

mimesis Member

ok if you have slayers burn to disk....if you need a password of the achived file the password will be "sivx2.?" replace the questionmark with whatever version of slayers you have if it's 2.6 the pw is "sivx2.6" without quotation marks. Then go to slayers website...i can't remember it off the top of my head but just search it in google and you will find it. Then just follow the instructions off of his website you can download them in PDF format for adobe.

Next time though, just flash your chip through your comp with a crossover cable. It's much easier and safer and you don't have to waste a disk.

16. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

Ok This Is 3 replys in a row i kno i said i was gonna wait But ithinki get ti now u download auto installer...Convert to iso..Burn to disk..put in xbox..Then Connect Xbox to pc and Then make sure all Connections are correct Open Xbox Tray Bust out the EvlutionX Dick click MS DASH then i think it will have the New dash in the xbox then u can use the FTP to Copy games from The XBox tray to the blank dvd-r in ur dvd Drive? sounds good to me i think i might try it and hope i don't fusk that xbox up..!! wish me luck...And The Return PLease still Help Me soo i can Get this Perfected ill post Results soon

17. sesko

sesko Regular member

Help, i have a xecutor 2.6 ce and xpatr3 adapter, i have put it into my xbox, now all i have its flashbios 3.0.1 screen, it tells me my
    hdd, dvd, it also says enable network flashing, load bios from hdd (c:\bios), load bios from disc, unlock hdd, lock hdd.

can someone tell me what files i need to download to get this working?
    thanks

18. cua1009

cua1009 Member

ok i know for a fact it says what to do in this thread for one thing BECAUSE I STARTED IT so if you would of been as so kind to read this then it says you need a bios... EvoX M8, X2 5035, any bios burn to disk with a tutorial on team xecuter's website pick flash from disk and pop it in then u need a dash board which we will get into later frist do this then get back to me
    CUA

19. sesko

sesko Regular member

cua1009, nevermind

Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  20. sesko

sesko Regular member

okay, i have slayers 2.6 auto installer, i tried putting it in, but doesnt seem to be doing anything, same screen on!