1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I converted rmvb to mpeg2 but have no sound !!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by cboi89, Apr 26, 2005.

1. cboi89

cboi89 Member

Okay, i have just converted to rmvb to mpeg2 so i can change it to dvd version with tmpgenc dvd author, but i realize that there is no sound comin out of it when im done and there is sound on the rmvb file that i downloaded cept for the fact that itz played on realplayer...... i also know that there has been several thread with the same problem and they told me to extract the audio, but the files that i was recommended wit does not allow me to select rmvb files or it could be that im too dumb to use it but any way, does any1 have any ideas on how to solve this?

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

No ideas from me, too. Sorry.

3. Majestix2

Majestix2 Guest

Try EasyX video converter. It will convert rmvb to mpeg 2 no problem. Just make sure the audio settings for the converted mpeg2 is set to wav not mp3.

4. Wenkuo

Wenkuo Member

As i know, only v2.53.35.130 & v2.54.37.135 can successfully convert w/sound. If you cannot get this 2 version, you must extract sound from rmvb file. "Streambox ripper v2.009(or older ver.)" will be a good tool to do this.

5. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

If you're not picky, try DVDSanta (paste and burn rmvbs).

6. xiangjie

xiangjie Guest