1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Copy Dvds 2 & DVD43Free?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by rob3980, Dec 27, 2004.

1. rob3980

rob3980 Guest

I have been using Icopydvds2 with Dvd43Free it was working great but when I had to Wipe everything off my computer and reinstall everything it will not burn for me. It will go through the reading the movie and then when it says insert blank Dvd I put in my blank DVD-R ( and ive tried a few different kinds of Dvd-r discs) and click burn it writes for a few seconds then goes straight to finalizing disc and only burns a few chapters a each movie. I need help. Ive already tried reinstalling everything and updating my drivers. What is it????

2. ironman88

ironman88 Member

I have been having the same exact problem and like you said it was since everything was reinstalled. It's starting to get expensive with all the wasted blank discs. I need HELP too.

3. smw8888

smw8888 Member

I have reformatted my cpu too but have had no problems with ICOPYDVDS2 as for now. But I have DVD CLONER2 right now and love its easy of use.

Maybe you need to reinstall the software again?

4. ironman88

ironman88 Member

Found something better. Get rid of ICopyDVDS2 and dvd43free. Use dvd decrypter and shrink dvd. Two free downloads from Dvd + - Digest. They work great!!!

5. sandehc

sandehc Guest

I have the same problem. I had to delete and reinstall I copy DVD 2 after installing DVD43Free to get it to backup at all. After getting it to work, finally I install a blank DVD and after installing part of the info it will give me an error code and I am not able to to anything but shut the program down. What do I need to do?

6. Beaver8x

Beaver8x Member

I Too Am Having the same problem as ironman 88 and rob3980. Does anybody have the cure? Greatly appreciated.

7. bbllsm15

bbllsm15 Member

i have tried dvd43free and it wont work because i have a win98 computer!!! i have i copy dvds 2 but i can find any css to help me with it! if anyone could give me another program that works, css, plz tell me!!! thanks!!!

8. bbllsm15

bbllsm15 Member

does anyone have a css program yet besides dvd43free for i copy dvds 2??? i need it so bad if u do plz!!!!

9. laabdog

laabdog Member

i have dvd copy 2 and dvd43 it works good but sometimes won't write a protected copy or it just writes the first part. i also have installed dvd dycrypter and dvd shrink but don't know how to use it what do i do fist step by step can anyone help me. i'm a newbie and would luv to learn this be patient thanks

10. kjmuscles

kjmuscles Member

If you guys are having trouble with dvd43free, try using anydvd, it works much better. I used to use dvd43free and Icopydvd's2, but had problems with dvd43free needing to be reinstalled too often. I had to do a system recorvery on my computer and reinstall dvd43 and icopydvds2, but it is still working for me. Anydvd works with Icopydvds2, so maybe try 1 movie using anydvd and see if it works. If not, you can download dvdshrink from this site for free and it works great with anydvd.

I have also had problems with icopydvds2 only copying part of a movie, but it only did it a few times for me. It also does it when I try and copy only the movie part of season type Dvd's. I really recommend trying anydvd and dvdshrink, they work great for me, and dvdshrink has a lot more options than icopydvds2 does.

11. bbllsm15

bbllsm15 Member

hey kjmuscles,

how do u use anydvd with icopydvds2??? i dont understand how??? plz let me know!!!

12. kjmuscles

kjmuscles Member

If anydvd is downloaded and installed on your computer, it will work automatically when you put in a disk. When it reads the disk, a pop-up will show info on the disk in the drive. Once you see that, you can use Icopydvds2. Even if you still have dvd43 on your computer, anydvd will work.

If you installed anydvd(the newest version), you should get that pop-up when you put the movie in, if you aren't, then something is wrong.

13. bbllsm15

bbllsm15 Member

kjmuscles,

it pops up (the information) but it still says that quote "this dvd is css encrypted and cannot be copied!!!!" i am so mad at it!!! i dont know what else to do!!! i have tryed dvd x ghost but the program dosent show up in the program box!!! plz help!!!!

14. kjmuscles

kjmuscles Member

OK, have you tried using dvdshrink to burn the movie? That program is free from this site. I don't understand why it would tell you the movie has css protection if anydvd recognizes the movie. Once anydvd scans the movie, it automatically takes the css protection off the movie. Did you delete dvd43 off your computer? Maybe that is screwing something up with anydvd.

I see that both icopydvds2 and anydvd work with win98, so that isn't the problem.

15. bbllsm15

bbllsm15 Member

kjmuscles,

i just installed dvd43 tonight and it still dosent work even without dvd43!!! i am so frusterated!!! and yes i have used dvd shrink and decryptor!!! i hate this!!! plz help!!!!!

16. kjmuscles

kjmuscles Member

What happens when you use decryptor? Decryptor is a program just like anydvd and dvd43, except it rips it to your hard drive. It doesn't make sense that you can't rip it to your hard drive with decryptor(newest version). You are talking about every movie and not just one certain movie that isn't working right?

17. kjmuscles

kjmuscles Member

Also, what exactly happens when you try and use shrink?

18. bbllsm15

bbllsm15 Member

dvd decryptor messes up my computer and so does dvd shrink!!! i need somesomething!!! plz help!!!

19. bbllsm15

bbllsm15 Member

when i tried to use shrink my dvd burner didnt show up on the list that the dvd is supposed to be!!! i need a different 1!!! help plz!!!!

20. kjmuscles

kjmuscles Member

They mess up your computer?? It freezes when you try and use them or what?? Sounds like you could have a virus or something. Do you have any programs to check and get rid of viruses, like norton?