1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Copy Dvds 2 & DVD43Free?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by rob3980, Dec 27, 2004.

1. sunmidha

sunmidha Guest

I just bought 1ClickDVD program after going thru DVD Copy review websites. For copying encrypted DVDs, it suggested the use of DVD43Free program available on Web. Unfortunately, that website is down and I seem to have wasted my purchase. Does anyone have any advise on how to obtain this software.

2. sweetspea

sweetspea Member

I have had the same problem. I have only had the i Copy DVDs 2 software for a week. After searching the web for a few hours, I, finally, found out the Customer Service contact information. Here it is...

http://www.metoosoftware.com/contact.asp

I emailed them today, and was givena message that it would take 48 hours for them to respond. I will keep everyone posted on what they say.

3. sweetspea

sweetspea Member

Sorry, if this message is posted twice, I was having technical difficulties....

Anyway, I have the I Copy DVDs 2 software and have been having the same problem. It worked fine for a little while and now I can't write anything. After spending hours on the web, I, finally, found the web address for their CSS. Here it is...

http://www.metoosoftware.com/contact.asp

I emailed them today, so I will let you know when i hear back and what they say.

4. budberner

budberner Guest

I HIGHLY recommend going with Anydvd and cloneDVD2 combo from slysoft. both fronm their website $60 US AnyDVD is the best thing going,CloneDVD2 is WAY better than 1click. Just my $.02

5. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

I second budberner's comment. The combination of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 is topnotch. In my opinion it is the easist, most troublefree combo I have used. With the quick updates for AnyDVD you can't beat the token price.

6. permatex

permatex Regular member

to all you guys and gals out there having problems with dvd43,invest in the cost of anydvd.remember the old saying you get what you pay for.

7. permatex

permatex Regular member

to all you guys and gals out there having problems with dvd43,invest in the cost of anydvd.remember the old saying you get what you pay for.

8. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

If you still want freeware instead of AnyDVD then try DVD Decrypter. I still much prefer AnyDVD.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2005
  9. jewthedad

jewthedad Guest

If this sounds like your problem "My programs Reads the movie But when it starts to write it either gives an error OR it writes a little then finalizes" This should solve your Problem. Determine the Manufacture of your DVD Writer goto there website find your model number and download the newest version Firmware to your desktop. Then open that and run the firmware flash tool. P.S. DO NOT FLASH THE WRONG DRIVE you can find the drive model number in your Device Manager. I Hope This Helps You All

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2005
  10. jewthedad

jewthedad Guest

I can't tell you why copy 2 & DVD43 are not working for you but I can tell you an even better program that just takes one click. This is the link here on dawnload.com it's a FREE 30 day trial and it is update supported. http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/DVDFab_Express.cfm You will not be disappointed it will do any movie. Hope this helps you. P.S This is the newest version to date. I THINK THIS IS THE BEST FOR THE BIGGINER just my 2 cents..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2005
  11. garion05

garion05 Member

I'm just getting into this so i hope this helps
    All the programs that you are using will all be screwed up if you have any one of the players that are installed from the dvd's like interactual dvd player.
    Uninstall the programs and then try to reinstall dvdshrink
    the only time you will have to use dvddecrypt is if dvdshrink has a problem decoding it.
    i had a problem with resident evil:apocolyps and decrypter copied it without a problem

12. garion05

garion05 Member

you also have to have nero 6 installed for dvdshrink to burn for you

13. clifjcb

clifjcb Member

garion05 While DVD Shrink may require Nero 6 to burn if you have DVD Decrypter installed you can point DVD Shrink to go back to Decrypter for the burn and despite that Decrypter says you should use Nero 6 it works fine with Roxio 6.
    Not to say that Nero is not a great program but if you have Roxio 6 already you don't have to run out and buy Nero to make it work

Last edited: Mar 10, 2005