1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i could really use some help

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Phoenix!, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Phoenix!

Phoenix! Member

i played a movie using the divx and i had no sound. it informed me that i don't have tag 8149 and in the wmp i got error message C00D10D1.
    now, i have Gspot but it doesn't tell me which codec is missing and i have ac3 filter and ac3 decoder but i still have no sound.

i'm not very good with computers so maby i had to do something with the ac3 fillter that i didn't.

what should i do now?

2. diabolos

diabolos Guest

I GSpot didn't tell you what codec is missing? Did you uses the render feature (located at the bottom of the GSpot window)? If GSpot isn't working, try [bold]AVIcodec[/bold]:

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/codecs_and_filters/avicodec.cfm

AC3 filter is a great codec filter. All you have to do is install it and it does the rest (like most codecs).

This problem may also stem from having too many codecs on your PC. Tell me what AVIcodec tells you about your divx file, your codecs, and your filters!

Ced