1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I DOWNLOADED THESE .01 .02 /.001 .002/.part1.rar .part2.rar FILES....what do i do?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by hursty, Oct 23, 2005.

1. foofdawg

foofdawg Member

Kevin, what file format was the file when you first got it, and what format is it in now?

It may just be that you don't have the right codec for that movie. If it says something like "XVID" in the title, you will need the free xvid codec.

If you are already using torrents, you might as well go find one called something similar to "codecs megapack" or "tons of codecs".

2. chimmani

chimmani Member

I have downloaded a movie in rar format i have extracted the files and cannot play the viseo in player. In vlc player i can just c that this can be played only in 3w player but i cannot install that player can any 1 help me????????????????????

3. kevin1028

kevin1028 Member

thank you for the information but I am still doing something wrong, when I go to drop the file into the program it says the file format is unsupported. So I am kind of confused cuz I thought this program was supposed to fix that.

4. prince980

prince980 Member

Help me guys. i downloaded a ps2 game torrent.it had an iso file and an mds file. now, do i burn the mds file along with iso file?or do i have to only burn the iso file? please reply.

5. _Mechy_

_Mechy_ Member

Hello, i downlaoded Kingdom Hearts PS2 game with torrent, extracted it in the way it was showed in this topic. I have now a big ISO file. I tried to burn it at a TDK DVD-R with Nero 7 Essentials on da lowest speed, and it didn't worked in da modchipped PS2. What else do i have to do to make it work?

6. prince980

prince980 Member

mechy,
    i think u need to burn with dvd decrypter which u can download for free through the internet. after u burn the iso file onto the dvd...u wont find an iso file but a number of new files which are present in the iso file.i think u should try it out like that

7. _Mechy_

_Mechy_ Member

Okay, i downloaded the DVD Decrypter. How can i burn the DVD to make it work?

8. kevin1028

kevin1028 Member

you need to open the files up off your hard drive in the program and then decrypt the information, after you have changed the information it should let you burn it on the dvd. There is a couple guides on this website on how to use the program if you just look a little :)

9. prince980

prince980 Member

Help me please... i burnt an iso file on an empty dvd and could see new files on the dvd like system and data files.i know i have done correctly till this part. now i insert my dvd into the ps2 ...the playstation logo appears and then followed by a black screen ..thats it..what do i do know? guys ...please reply

10. kevin1028

kevin1028 Member

im not entirely sure prince but have you tried using fixVTS? it usually helps with problems like that

11. prince980

prince980 Member

well...kevin, i have never heard of fixvts.and i have one more query..what do i do with the mds file that i have..do i burn it into the dvd as well?plzz help..i have been dyin to play this game...have u guys heard of the game ico....

12. El1t1st

El1t1st Member

I've looked everywhere for this answer but can't seem to find it. I'm a long time user of WinRAR, but I was wondering if there's a way to queue up multiple sets of archives to extract so I don't have to sit around and extract each set one by one. I can do 4-5 at a time without my computer slowing down significantly, but if I do that then all 4-5 take more than 4-5x as long to complete as they would extracting them individually. I know there are other tools out there that will accomplish this (such as UNPACKER 1.3.2, but I like to have as few programs installed on my PC as possible.

13. Superbadd

Superbadd Member

im sort of a newbie so help me out please. I downloaded Need For Speed Most Wanted For PC and i have extracted the files. Now i have another folder containing the following files:
    CARS.uha
    misc.uha
    SOUND.uha
    TRACKS.uha
    A file named UHARC
    An MS-DOS Batch file called setup
    And a Registration Entries Setup file
    What Do i need to do to play my game??

14. El1t1st

El1t1st Member

Sounds like it's a rip. Double-click on the batch setup file and it should install. It may let you pick a directory, but otherwise, it'll install in whatever directory you have it under.

15. Superbadd

Superbadd Member

Im doing that right now. It just finished a folder called CARS.And in that folder there are more folders of the cars and in the car folders there are a bunch of BIN files...
    what do i do with those?

16. Superbadd

Superbadd Member

i finished the setup of the batch file now what i do??
    Again Im a newbie soo please help!

17. leoninuk

leoninuk Member

Hi there, newby so dont bite :) very interesting post and finally found the info i need.

I need some help though...

I download of torrentsspy etc and use u torrent, the file completes and is in a book sign (winrar) i have unticked the ISO thingy and try and play some games on my psp, when i transfer them on the game doesnt play or says the game could not be started error 80020148..

i have read the first couple pages and followed what i need to do, i need to get them on cso files, even if i do only half of them work!!

please help

18. ubpsmoke

ubpsmoke Member

HELP!!!!1

WHEN I CLICK OD ASTRACT HERE.... I GET AN ERROR MESSAGE SAYING "NO ARCIVE FOUND" WHATS HALL I DO

19. aZnTimy

aZnTimy Member

umm when i dwnloaded da game and saved it in a folder it only came up as one rar. file dat says naruto.iso
    i extracted it and it gave me a bunch of folders

i was also wondering if using dvd-rw would work for burning

20. hursty

hursty Active member

Didnt you read this whole thread?
    just burn the naruto.iso,and not onto a dvd-rw