1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I DOWNLOADED THESE .01 .02 /.001 .002/.part1.rar .part2.rar FILES....what do i do?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by hursty, Oct 23, 2005.

1. axmad

axmad Regular member

rav0.i didn't get you.
    u mean that i should burn it with a sofware like nero ect.?
    or

2. dan168

dan168 Active member

no, DVD Decrypter or ImgBurn like I said

3. BLaZe91

BLaZe91 Guest

i downloaded ncaa 07 for ps2, and when i opened up the folder, i had some .rar files, and some unrecognized. the unrecognized ones have an ending of .r30, .r31, etc. i tried just opening the first rar file, and that gave me an iso but it didnt work on my hard drive. what should i do?

4. axmad

axmad Regular member

not talking about d/l game and being more specific/accurate can get you alot of answers you know?

try to free up some space on your hard drive and post the results.

5. BLaZe91

BLaZe91 Guest

Sorry, m8, I guess it made snese to me, and I wasn't really thinking. Also, the thread title says "I DOWNLOADED..." Anywho, I opened up my NCAA 07 folder for PS2, and I got a mix or .rar files, with the icons, and then later there were unrecognized file with endings such as .R30, .R31, etc. all the way up to .R45 I believe.

When I use HDL Dump to put this on my HD it doesn't work, because there is no SLUS_... thing. I think I may have found how to do this though, because there's one file with an ending that is .rar, instead of .001 or .R30 like the other ones, so maybe unrarring this one will work.

Anyone have any tips?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2006
  6. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

open the rar and extract the iso, it will pull everything it needs from the other files (r01,r02,etc,etc). then get somethign to open and extract the iso and you should have the files you need.

7. peomp

peomp Member

I am following ur steps hursty. I am trying to extract Super DBZ and it has seven files all ending in .part01 and so on. ur steps says right click and extract here then drag it to a new folder, when i do the file name is the same and tells me to replace it, should i rename the files, so do i need all the part files to extract, in order to burn the game, please help me out.

8. dan168

dan168 Active member

just extract the first one and it'll get data from all the files

9. peomp

peomp Member

thank dan168 that worked

10. dan168

dan168 Active member

no problem :)

11. BLaZe91

BLaZe91 Guest

Thanks darthnip, I extracted the iso until i saw the SLUS, and then copied it with that.

12. hiazu

hiazu Guest

thanks for any one who would help me with this:
    I downloaded a game off bitlord and all the files are .001, .002, etc.
    They are not in rar archives and they are not recognized by windows. what should i do about this?

sorry i forgot to read a part in the guide someone please delete this im very sorry.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2006
  13. sk8er754

sk8er754 Member

I have the files i suspect to be like bin. and cue. etc but there in Record now format =(. I don't know how to turn them back into there original formal, there file names are like wrx-db3le.gi, wrx-db3le.gi, (11).gi,wrx-db3le (12).gi, and wrx-db3le (13).gi. I used Ultra iso and opened up one of them and got the modules,usr folders with the 4files with the SLES in it so i know those GI files must be those cue. bin. files but just can't seem to put them back into there original format or maybe i dont since i was able to get those folders with the SLES in it, IDK.

14. hursty

hursty Active member

use dvd decrypter to burn the gi file

select the smallest one

failing that,use isobuster,and follow these steps

load in the smallest gi file you have
    right click on "session 1"
    extract session 1 <image>
    user data (*.tao,*.iso)

then when its done,you will have a tao image
    right click on that,and select "rename"
    rename the tao extension to .iso

15. sk8er754

sk8er754 Member

Thanx Hursty =), after i got a bad scratch on one of my games that didn't allow it to play i started fiddling on how to back up stuff.

16. wolfstg44

wolfstg44 Member

ok I know im going to sound like a complete dumbass but please forgive me this is my first time ever downloading a game off of bitcomet and I found this forum with people I think that know how to solve my problem. so I downloaded Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 and it came with three WinRaR folders two of which are the main folders with the two disks that make up the game(one WinRaR for the Allied disk(725,313kb) and the other WinRar soviet disk(665,978kb) and one WinRaR with the key generator.This is where I am stuck. I do not know where to go from there. if someone is kind enough to help me this is much appreciated.

17. axmad

axmad Regular member

talking about downloaded games> against the rule of the forum and ILLEGAL.

u should have read the guide. right click on the first winrar iconned file and click EXTRACT HERE. after some minutes/secinds it should give u an imagefile that's a GB or bigger(if it's not a cd game). then u should dowload dvd decrypter and burn the image file on a dvd(make sure u get good media). then u should either have a mod chip or swap magic. put the dvd in ur ps2 and have anice play.

hope this helps u and let mi know if it does.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2006
  18. Justice

Justice Member

do i extract the first on 001 or the rar

19. rav0

rav0 Member

The first onr is usually the something.rar, just extract that. Extracting any of the others usually does the same thing though.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2006
  20. SubNova

SubNova Member

I was wondering if there are games where after you get the .iso you would have to shrink it ? and what are the spet to that ?