I DOWNLOADED THESE .01 .02 /.001 .002/.part1.rar .part2.rar FILES....what do i do?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by hursty, Oct 23, 2005.

1. r24ntos

r24ntos Member

Ok I got the game but when I play it in the psx emulator it says that the software is terminated because the something something has been modified or iunno something like that.

My question is that how do I get rid or at least get through it thanks to whoever answers.

2. r24ntos

r24ntos Member

oh by the way the game is legend of dragoon and its the third disc

3. noiby

noiby Guest

I downloaded NHL 07 and it goes from .001 to .015 and i opened the .001 and extracted it and i got an ISO but when i played on my psp using devhook 2.71 it wouldnt load... it just went to a black screen and my PSP turned off. anyone know why?

4. krzykraka

krzykraka Member

hey guys

ive been getting this error when i try to unrar the file

! I:\GrabIt\alt.binaries.b4e\msgid_2319016_Rogue_Galaxy_(NTSC)\st2-rogg.r47: Cannot set st2-rogg.ISO security data
    This security ID may not be assigned as the owner of this object.

its for rogue galaxy(ps2)

i do NOT get this error when i use winrar on other files

ive tried downloading the entire game again from a different source but i still get the same error

i tried using a different version of winrar as well and that didnt work either

im currently using Winrar 3.0 Final

ive never gotten this error before and i cant find any hints to how to fix it

EDIT: NEVERMIND i fixed it......used a third version of winrar and that worked fine

Last edited: Feb 27, 2007
  5. segments

segments Guest

winrar is the cats meow.. i love this program ;)

6. papaboy

papaboy Member

Thank you Dunker. I know you put a lot of work into your guide and will try it later. I'll keep you updated.

7. Known

Known Member

So what happens if I ticked the tab but the file type still shows .PART4 is something wrong?

8. tipst3r80

tipst3r80 Member

hi...i've already extracted the iso image from the .001 files that i downloaded, but when i try to copy paste it to my psp, it says "cyclic redunduncy check" any ideas?? thanks.

9. vlajf

vlajf Member

hello i downloaded the torrent for codebreaker v9.2. What should i do next?

10. vlajf

vlajf Member

hello i downloaded the torrent for codebreaker v9.2. What should i do next?

11. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

please give additional info!

12. ghazgull

ghazgull Member

I Dled supreme commander from vitality team. Heres my problem. Theryre all rar files and when i extract file# .001 it takes about 10 minutes, conisdering its 6.5GB But neways it gets down to file .69 and unloads fine, it then prompts for .70 but there is no .70 file. It read .69 then the next file is .71. So wheres 70??? Is it something vitality overlooked or messed up on. Ive noticed that the .71 file is also a different filesize then all its presedessors. So is this file corrupted or do i need to do somthing else??? Ne help would b appreaciated, thnx

13. rav0

rav0 Member

The last file of a series is usually smaller than the rest. As an example of why, if you have a 95 MB archive split into parts of 10 MB, you end up with 9 x 10 MB parts + 1 x 5 MB part. If the original archive were 93 MB, the last part would be 3 MB etc.

If part 71 is the last of the series, then it's expected to be smaller. If it's larger, it's likely to be dodgy. To get part 70, you might try looking on P2P networks.

14. furtrader

furtrader Guest

Hi there, ok so I've got a new question 4 you all. So i downloaded from rapid share, the game came in three parts. opened the first with winrar but then i get a list of 57 zip files and 2 msinfo files. From there I open the first file "thbmon01.zip" with winrar and get the following files listed - thbmon.ace
    file_id.diz
    tecBMOn.info
    Ok, now from there i can open the file "thbmon.ace" and get the following file list - _Unpack.bat
    tecanim.uha-->
    tecuha.exe
    Then when trying to use the exe file I get the following "You need to have the following volume to continue extraction: C:\Documents and Settings\cam\Local Settings\Temp\Rar$DI00.313\thbmon.c00."
    Now beside the file name is a browse button. Ok so I know that the "thbmon.c00" file is in "thbmon02.zip" file? I am really stuck please help!!

15. ghazgull

ghazgull Member

Hey Rav0, i coulndt find part 70 anywhere like you said, but since winrar prompts for .70 file, is it safe to say maybe this is a bad copy. I have to be straight to the point but if files are missing i condider it a bad rip. Just to reiterate a little, i extracted file one and it went from .01-.69 then prompted me 2 find .70. All the filesizes are 97000kb and .71 is only like 60000kb. Am i missing something here, is it a small detail im missing or do i really need that .70 file in order to finsh completing the unzip. I remnamed the .71 to .70 but that didnt work. Im losin it tryin to find out how this work.

16. rav0

rav0 Member

The files names *.nfo are nfo files (text info about releases), not MSInfo files, though MSInfo files use the same extension. Anyway, extract the entire fileset to a folder somewhere, and then what's inside, don't just open the contents directly from Winzip/Winrar/etc.

Yeah, you need part 70, if it's missing, it's a bad package. I wouldn't say it's a bad rip/release, since it seems that the original ripper did archive the files properly, but somebody who has put it on a website (or passed it on otherwise) has lost part 70. The archive might have a parset available, or have recovery information built in, so there might be a chance of repairing it without getting the missing part and using it.

17. furtrader

furtrader Guest

thanx rav0, unzipped the entire files into a folder then ran one of the files. cheers!!

18. rav0

rav0 Member

No worries. Good to know that you got it working.

19. kevin1028

kevin1028 Member

I hate being the retarded newb but I have read every tutorial possible. I think I understand everything I need to burn my torrents into a DVD I just can't find the files on my computer so that I can extract them. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks

20. rav0

rav0 Member

In your BitTorrent software, richt click the torrent you want, and then click "Open torrents's data folder" or "Show download location".