1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I DOWNLOADED THIS .ISO FILE.WHAT DO I DO?(guide)

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by bunny_c, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

2. Sambuca1

Sambuca1 Member

Hello again bunny, thanks for the welcome and for the further assistance!

I went for SD4HIDE and it worked perfectly, just how it should!

I'm extremely grateful for your help and time.

See you around!

Sambuca

3. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

sambucA,no problem.

4. Sambuca1

Sambuca1 Member

Ok, by any chance do you have an instant messanger?

I'm having more problems with my ISO files and I have no idea what i'm doing. I need help please please please!

:D Sambuca

5. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

Just post your problem here,that way other people with the same problem can profit from the solution.

6. StingAnd1

StingAnd1 Member

hi,

So i have got the Install Disc of Diablo 2 in .iso format, but i extracted into into files. How to I install the program, because it keeps saying "insert install disc"??? Do i have to download something called daemon tools, or alchohol 120 or something? I am very confused.

Thankyou

7. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

YOU need to read the guide on page 1.

8. segments

segments Guest

cool, good info :) i've come across these and was previously unsure how to use.. thanks :D

9. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

yes,my goal was to make it easy because when i was first learning i found the guides unclear.

10. Bos_kaine

Bos_kaine Member

What is the best program i can use to create an iso image out of bin/cues i got folder to iso but i dont think its going so well after i get to folder to an iso image i will follow ur guide and see if i have as good as results as everyone else help appreciated thanks

11. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

What is the best program i can use to create an iso image out of bin/cues i got folder to iso but i dont think its going so well after i get to folder to an iso image i will follow ur guide and see if i have as good as results as everyone else help appreciated thanks

There are a couple:I'd go with Poweriso or magiciso.

Poweriso download: Download

Magiciso:Download

12. Bos_kaine

Bos_kaine Member

is magic iso free iv already downloaded that and it was saying that i can only save 300mb cuz i dont have a registerd version? thanks for the suggestions!

13. Bos_kaine

Bos_kaine Member

Thank You i finally opend the files thanks so much word.......peace

14. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

No problem bos.
    see ya around

15. melos

melos Member

Help!

Ok so I downloaded a .daa file and then had to buy PowerISO to open it. (File was over 300MB so I couldn't even trial it first!!). I've converted it to ISO and extracted the file and all I get is a .dat file. I can open that with Windows Media Player and watch my movie (although it looks a little dodgy). But if I try to burn the ISO file I can't play it in my DVD player. I've also converted the file to BIN and CUE and burnt it and this also will not play in my DVD player.

I've tried burning those files with Sonic and no joy. I also tried to burn them with Xilisoft DVD Creator and it can't import the files. I can burn the .DAT file with DVD Creator although again, it looks a little dodgy. Should I be able to play an ISO file in my DVD player? I was expecting to extract something out of the .DAA file that was a little more meaningful than a .DAT file (this is when I converted to ISO and extracted again and got the same DAT file). I does say something about it being a Non-bootable Image. Is this my problem?

Should I convert the ISO to a video file (avi??)? If so, what can I use to do that.

Thanks!

16. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

No,dvd players dopnt play .iso .
    To play the .iso on the Dvd player you will need the .vob files or .Avi(if your dvd player supports .AVI).

To get the vob files:mount the .Iso files and then go to "my computer" ,Right click on the .iso files and chose "explore" then copy the .VOB files to a dvd and it will work. :)

17. advo

advo Member

hey guyz..u can use VLC player to play most iso files.

Anyway I downloaded daemon tools yesterday. After the restart my pc icons looks bigger. The windows resolution isn't clear. So I deleted it, and the same problem. Everything isn't so clear now, looks blurred. Any help guyz?

18. melos

melos Member

Thanks bunny_c. I ended up just using the .DAT file and converting it to DVD with Xilisoft DVD converter. I wasn't about to mount the file for some reason... oh well it is sorted now! Thanks again

19. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

no problem.

Advo,to change the rez:
    1.Open Display in Control Panel.

2.On the Settings tab, under Screen resolution, drag the slider, and then click Apply.
    3.When prompted to apply the settings, click OK. Your screen will turn black for a moment.

4.Once your screen resolution changes, you have 15 seconds to confirm the change. Click Yes to confirm the change; click No or do nothing to revert to your previous setting.

Note
    •To open Display, click Start, click Control Panel, click Appearance and Themes, and then click Display.
    •A higher screen resolution reduces the size of items on your screen and increases the relative space on your desktop
    •You can switch your screen resolution temporarily to 640 X 480 if you have games or other programs that are set to run at that resolution. To switch, right-click the game or program (on the desktop or on the Start menu), and then click Properties. Click the Compatibility tab, and then select the Run in 640x480 screen resolution check box. Your display reverts to its default resolution when you close the program.
    •Your monitor and video adapter determine how much you can change your screen resolution. You may not be able to increase the resolution above a certain level.
    •Changes to screen resolution affect all users that log on to the computer.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2007
  20. advo

advo Member

Thanks for the great help.

I did that, and set the lcd to normal/factory setting. And the screen changed to how it used to be! *glad. Thx anyways ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.