1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I downloaded TMD movies but only get a few seconds of the actual movie

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Jason2693, Jun 23, 2003.

1. Jason2693

Jason2693 Guest

hey people, i need some help...i recently downloaded a movie a week after it officially came out, and i know its the real movie cuz i've seen it and i wanna show my friends...the problem with the movie is that when i begin to watch it...i only get like 5 or 7 seconds of the video and it ends...what should i do?

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

fake?? Sounds like a fake to me, or a really bad video file which is nothing new when u talk about tmd!

3. Jason2693

Jason2693 Guest

ok, i went and downloaded another copy from a different person besides TMD but the results were still the same...do you think its the download or a codec maybe? cuz it downloaded a full half of the movie, but when i play it, my media player all of a sudden closes from an error

4. Dela

corrupt frame most likely download divfix and avifixed and try both with it! make sure to make a backup copy beforehand!

5. Jason2693

Jason2693 Guest

well i've tried both and the same thing keeps happening...it shows a few seconds, and just plays the audio while the video stays frozen.

6. Dela

OK, then perhaps you could try VirtualDUB to remove the bad frames?

7. Jason2693

Jason2693 Guest

how do you do that?

8. Dela

Easy enuff, Click video - direct stream copy and make sure audio is direct stream copy too! slide the bar to right before the bad frames and click the { button (the second last button on the button bar) then keep pressing the right direction key until you get passed the bad frames and then click the } key. Now that you have a selection made, click edit and click delete selection. Then check before you save that the movie is in sync, if so, click file - save as avi and save it as a DIFFERENT name! If its not in sync, try the same thing with both VirtualDUBMOD and Nandub

9. Jason2693

Jason2693 Guest

hey do you know where i can download just the audio of the hulk movie? i figured i can take a good quality of the movie and use the best audio of the hulk movie i can find and put them together. do you know where i can find the best audio?

10. Dela

Sorry man no, this forum has rules against piracy posing etc etc!

11. Jason2693

Jason2693 Guest

its kool, so with that noted, i just wanna ask you this, which person (company) or three lettered logo is the best movie copier there is, like which one has the best video to offer smd, fbo, tmd, or someone else?

12. Dela

none of them they are all re-encoders!

13. SPITTA

SPITTA Guest

I know i am going to sound stupid but what is a TMD ???.

14. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

TMD = "The Most Dum" hehe ;P

15. Jason2693

Jason2693 Guest

TMD is this name of the person or group that makes a decent re encoding of movies that aren't out on DVD and crap

16. Dela

The Movie Depot. Basically when CAM's TS's Screeners etc etc of movies are released they take them and re-encode them so that they can be downloaded easily. The quality will be a lot less than the original and will say tmd on the movie itself!

17. mindstorm

mindstorm Member

Hey man TMD puts out the shitest movies that ever shited if u want to download a could quality movie which garintee will work 85% of the time enter this search into your P2P client (kazaa, imesh, etc)

"moviename" centropy "format, maybe divx,svcd,vcd etc"

18. Dela

Just get used to using IRC or newsgroups, or even Bit Torrent and eMule and that would be a great improvement!