1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I give up on LSL: MCM

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by BR7, Nov 1, 2004.

1. BR7

BR7 Regular member

Nasty, I used your patches and the game wont even load, just boots me back to EvoX dash. Used Qwix, Nero, DVD Decrypter; media flagged all, 1x, 2x, 4x, cleared E:cache, cleared x, y and z; deleted 90 % of my not needed save files, I cannot remember what else I did, I'm sure there is more. But same problem with all.. some boot up until I leave the dorm, then get DDE; others boot up till I hit start, then DDE; and the last batch of coasters keep sticking me back to EvoX dash. I'm about one more coaster away from flusing it down the crapper.

2. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

I have the patch, works just fine
    is the patch youre using replacing the default.xbe? if so you dont need to clear anything, just replace the defult.xbe
    should work ok

Theres 2 patches available for LSL one allows the hdd install, the other takes out censor bars, they both seem to work just fine
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Ignorance isn't bliss.....It's just costly![/small]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2004
  3. BR7

BR7 Regular member

Yep, replaces the default.xbe. I'm not a total n00b when it comes to this, so I'm pulling my hair out on trying to get this game to work, lol. Wasting DVD's isn't something I like and I've spent way too long with this game trying to make it work.

By the way, I'm not trying to run it from the HDD, I'm trying to run it from DVD-R (Ritek G04).
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
    | \¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/ |
    | /_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\ |
    |_____________________/[/small]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2004
  4. nastynath

nastynath Guest

BR7 I am sorry to hear your opinion but I ripped to dvd disc and no worries. I use TDK 4.7GB 1-8xspeed discs on + positive media. Pioneer 8xSpeed single layer burner with a Pentium III, 160GB HD, 648mg RAM. I just ripped HALO 2 and around 200 games over the past and all work fine- everytime!

Sorry.

Where u live/country? Ill send u a copy! lol.

5. BR7

BR7 Regular member

Ditto Nasty, I ripped close to 230 games. Out of those, maybe had 4 coasters; which I fixed by patching the XBE. (besides Sega GT Online) This one for some odd reason doesn't like me lol.

I'll take a brake from that one for a while, maybe some stroke of luck, I'll figure it out lol.

Umm.. NW Indiana lol..
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
    | \¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/ |
    | /_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\ |
    |_____________________/[/small]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2004