1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i got the same problem, want to back up a back up.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dacaz, Jan 27, 2005.

1. dacaz

dacaz Guest

i am trying to use my normal back up disc to disc program, however, i keep getting a redundancy error, but the back works fine when it is played, so what other options do i have, besides going through the whole process again? thanks dacaz

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

You could try dvd decrypter in the iso read/iso write mode.

3. dacaz

dacaz Guest

alright, i have to get that,i have been using shrink, and it works fine, but i thought once the process was done, then you could go disc to disc, using the favorite burning program, but i tried several different items and they all said the same after they got started, so i now am i frisbee expert and the can is getting full, is there something that will check to see before it starts and ruins the dvd, thanks

4. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

You need to get some dvdrw's, those frisbees can get a bit expensive.
    If you want to check your alrady burned disc, for read error etc. download something like dvdinfopro:http://www.dvdinfopro.com/
    good luck
    jim

5. dacaz

dacaz Guest

thanks alot jim, will do and your right, it is getting expensive, i was about to trash a lap top too.

6. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Try to avoid burning faster than 4x and don't multitask while burning. It seems like the first backup you're making is not coming out as good as you'd like it.