1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have 16 converted avi files and I need to put them onto dvd with menus

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bluetank, Mar 4, 2005.

1. bluetank

bluetank Member

Hello, I am new to this forum but you guys have seemed to help others with dvd-r problems. I have 16 converted avi files to video_ts files. I need to know how you burn them on to dvd-r's with a menu and all the good stuff so i can skip thru the different video files.

Thanks

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

any type of compilation DVD software where you combine clips and create menus is going to cost money. Try Adobe Encore. Its easy to use, very powerful, and has very nice results. You can edit/build the menu screens in Photoshop and import them to Encore.

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

DVDlab or tmpgenc dvd author may be easier than above...

just to get you starting out...

4. bluetank

bluetank Member

Is there a website where I can learn to use adobe encore and how to do this? Also how do you use the TMPGEnc software. I have seen you offer this advice to other people but I cannot figure out how to use it. I am new to this game of burning and making dvd's and menu so i am sorry if I am askign stupid questions.

5. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

nero is a good program for somebody new it is pretty easy and it has its limits but you can do every thing you want to do with it, and it has many other nice options.