1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have Ass, and every time I play it, it restarts on its own

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by Rabgix, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Rabgix

Rabgix Member

Ok, I have guild wars, and every time I play it, it restarts on its own. Sometimes it just flickers and goes to my log in screen, or I get this blue screen saying some words and some code or something. Its so frustrating, because sometimes im right in the middle of a mission and it shuts off. Often times its not even 1 minute before it restarts. Whats wrong here?

2. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Somethings wrong with your machine thats causing it to crash and display that blue screen. I can't tell you much but if you tell me what that code/message on the bluescreen is I tell you what it means.

3. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

To help you in your search I can tell you that the technical name of that blue screen is a BSOD. (Blue Screen Of Death - I know it sounds funny, but search for it a microsoft.com and you'll find out thats what they named it).

You'll probably want to google search something like "Guildwars BSOD restart" - which I would do for you, but you're more likely to recognize your symptoms than I am.

4. wetsparks

wetsparks Regular member