1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have downloaded a computer game torrent

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by brandon01, Mar 13, 2007.

1. brandon01

brandon01 Guest

ok so i downloaded a computer game torrent called alien shooter. I dont want to burn it onto a cd i just want to know how to get it so i can play it. the files are .bin files

2. chrisfunk

chrisfunk Regular member

Do you also have a cue. file ?

A lot of games from torrent sites are like this,,,there should be a number of bin files (which contain the actual data) and a cue file. the cue file is like a set of instructions which tells software such as nero,,how to burn the bin files.

You just open Nero,,,close any wizard that opens and click on extras, then burn image. Select the cue. file (the bin files may not be visible at this point because nero only looks for the cue file), burn it, then you should end up with a disc which will act like the real thing when you pop it back in your computer.

There are ways of using the files and not burning a disc bu using software that creates a virtual drive on your pc,,,but it's more hassle than it's worth.